Official HF-2 Serial Number List
Oct 12, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #482 of 657
#487 reporting in

Oct 12, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #487 of 657
I have 469.

Oct 12, 2009 at 6:18 PM Post #488 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by thechungster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone else have problem with USPS tracking? I'm getting an error saying "Track and Confirm is temporarily unavailable"

Edit: I think it's everyone? It says it is due to system upgrades..

Yes, I have the same problem. Mine shipped 30. september, but I don't know where they are because the tracking is not working - the wait is slowly getting more and more painful!

Oct 13, 2009 at 4:25 PM Post #490 of 657
Woop! After 3 months of waiting, I have mine!
biggrin.gif
#517.

Some watermarks on the cups, a bit of overflowing glue but not many noticable nicks in the cups, lettering is brilliantly clear and the wood seems nice. They are very comfortable for me and do sound incredible.
Thank you Head-fi, Todd and Grado for this awesome product.
biggrin.gif
Don't like the watermarks particulary much lol. I would have loved a perfect cup and I don't mind the glue since I can't see them when the pads are on. I see one very very small nick on the left cup, but that's alright.

DSC02397.JPG

Oct 14, 2009 at 2:50 PM Post #493 of 657
Jah, the wait is finally over.

#511 checking in (so I quess more 500 units have been made)

No nicks, a few small black marks - but the metal with the lettering is very badly brushed leaving a lot of shades when looking at the phones.

Oh, but they sound nice even straight out the box.

Oct 14, 2009 at 4:54 PM Post #495 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by thechungster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The watermarks are starting to disappoint me. Payed £350 altogether and it ends out like this.
frown.gif
On the brighter side, the sound is very good and I'm liking them.

Yes, and it is strange. One of my cups are pretty much perfect while the other one has a lot of shades. I quess QC is not Grados strong point.

Oh, but the sound
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back