Official HF-2 Serial Number List
Sep 20, 2009 at 8:54 PM Post #378 of 657
Nope. Not a single thing
frown.gif

Sep 20, 2009 at 9:17 PM Post #379 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drumonron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any shipping notices since Friday, 9/18/09? As I understood from a Todd announcement, this was the date penciled in for the final shipment.

I called Todd earlier last week. He said that if the HF2s didn't ship on Friday, then they would ship on Monday at the latest. So, you guys shouldn't worry until after tomorrow.

Sep 21, 2009 at 7:05 PM Post #382 of 657
#316. I received the cans on Thursday, September 10. They had to lie at the Finnish customs for a couple of weeks, because I was out of the country.

Sep 21, 2009 at 7:38 PM Post #383 of 657
your list is crazy detailed! dates prices man pg 11 is sick

Sep 21, 2009 at 7:46 PM Post #384 of 657
"There has been another slight delay. As soon as I have a confirmation that the HF-2 has been shipped to me I will post updated info. I expect them to be shipping out from us by the end of this week.

Todd"

Via email. This long wait just keeps on going.
frown.gif

Sep 21, 2009 at 9:56 PM Post #385 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by doping panda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I called Todd earlier last week. He said that if the HF2s didn't ship on Friday, then they would ship on Monday at the latest. So, you guys shouldn't worry until after tomorrow.

Just got a mail from TTVJ shipping manager
"We are very sorry but we are experiencing some delays from Grado Labs. I will let you know as soon as they ship out to you. "

It seems I won't receive my cans this week ! Damn, one of my HD650 connector broke yesterday... now I'm loosing my patience
mad.gif

Sep 22, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #386 of 657
Why didn't I receive this email? D:

Oh well. I'm going away this Sunday until Thursday so I guess it might be a nice surprise for me when I get back?

Sep 22, 2009 at 8:31 PM Post #388 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why didn't I receive this email? D:

Oh well. I'm going away this Sunday until Thursday so I guess it might be a nice surprise for me when I get back?

I had sent an email asking why anything didn't happen on Friday, and he replied back to me. (I'm impatient)
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back