Official HF-2 Serial Number List
Jul 16, 2009 at 6:17 AM Post #76 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by feifan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats, guys, for finally getting your HF-2s ! I wish I hadn't sat on the fence so long. I'll have to wait until the latter part of August for mine. But I'm glad I got one of the 500! How about some photos and first impressions! Out of the box, with little or no burn-in, how do they sound? Comparison with the GS1K? PS1K? Other Grados? Synergy with your amps?

I believe the wait at max was two weeks, so it should be early August at the latest.

Jul 16, 2009 at 6:20 AM Post #77 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brighten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe the wait at max was two weeks, so it should be early August at the latest.

That's great news! Thanks.

Jul 16, 2009 at 6:21 AM Post #78 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brighten /img/forum/go_quote.gif

two weeks from what date?

Jul 16, 2009 at 1:35 PM Post #80 of 657
There's some confusion about the 2 weeks. I think that was in reference to how much warning people would get before the end number was announced, not how long until the last pair was shipped.

Jul 16, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #81 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There's some confusion about the 2 weeks. I think that was in reference to how much warning people would get before the end number was announced, not how long until the last pair was shipped.

that's what I thought too, thanks for clearing it up grawk

Jul 16, 2009 at 6:51 PM Post #84 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by esco /img/forum/go_quote.gif
two weeks from what date?

Quote:

esco and grawk -- thanks for the clarification.

Jul 17, 2009 at 7:33 PM Post #89 of 657
Quote:

You're right grawk, sorry guys... I misunderstood what I had read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back