Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread
Dec 19, 2017 at 1:51 AM Post #2,314 of 9,600
deleted

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #2,317 of 9,600
@molecule Yo! Just wanted to say that you're the homie man!! Haven't been on this forum in a long while, and I'm super stoked to see your dedication to the FLAC game, specifically in the electronic department. Big props man.

I'm big into electronic music, its all I listen to anymore and I've been dying for some new sounds. I'm hyped to see someone else on the Saturate Records train. My DJ buddy I went to college with just turned me onto them a few weeks ago, along with a few other specific artists. I have to say I'm surprised you have posted it, but Sayer's new "Human Failure" EP is rediculous. https://sayerbass.bandcamp.com/ I'd embed and try to make it look pretty and what not, but like I said, I'm just getting back on here and I need to re-familiarize myself with all the formatting tricks.

I really can't say I've heard anything quite like it before. It's like a fusion of Stoner Metal(think Sleep), Glitch, and Dub. Tracks 1-3 are all solid, 4-6 are a bit wonky, and #7 has to be my favorite. It's contrasting of filth and beauty is great.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for all the posting you do, I'll be going back into the depths of this thread trolling for some sweet new sounds. Stoked to be getting back into head-fi and looking forward to posting here with new stuff I find. Cheers.

Dec 21, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #2,318 of 9,600
@molecule Yo! Just wanted to say that you're the homie man!! Haven't been on this forum in a long while, and I'm super stoked to see your dedication to the FLAC game, specifically in the electronic department. Big props man.

I'm big into electronic music, its all I listen to anymore and I've been dying for some new sounds. I'm hyped to see someone else on the Saturate Records train. My DJ buddy I went to college with just turned me onto them a few weeks ago, along with a few other specific artists. I have to say I'm surprised you have posted it, but Sayer's new "Human Failure" EP is rediculous. https://sayerbass.bandcamp.com/ I'd embed and try to make it look pretty and what not, but like I said, I'm just getting back on here and I need to re-familiarize myself with all the formatting tricks.

I really can't say I've heard anything quite like it before. It's like a fusion of Stoner Metal(think Sleep), Glitch, and Dub. Tracks 1-3 are all solid, 4-6 are a bit wonky, and #7 has to be my favorite. It's contrasting of filth and beauty is great.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for all the posting you do, I'll be going back into the depths of this thread trolling for some sweet new sounds. Stoked to be getting back into head-fi and looking forward to posting here with new stuff I find. Cheers.
Thanks!
In addition to Saturate, I particularly like the Jumpsuit and Adapted Record labels; Jumpsuit in particular makes it a policy to always be NYP since they make most of their $$$ in live shows and want to discourage piracy.
I hadn't seen Sayer's EP yet since I wasn't subscribed to their BC page (this seems to be their first BC release), so thanks for posting it!

One good thing to come out of this new forum software is that it's super easy to post BC albums in the "fancy" form; for most albums you can just paste the album link directly into the message. Since this is Sayer's only BC release, it doesn't work (media previews only work for direct album links). So, just paste the link and then also paste the album art:
https://sayerbass.bandcamp.com/
a0132185410_16.jpg

Doom Bass
email required

While I may still post the most, I'm not the only one posting nowadays, which is a good thing considering I am only getting busier.

Jan 1, 2018 at 8:43 AM Post #2,321 of 9,600

chibi-tech - Psycho Somatic Generation

Airospace - empty colors

Various artists (Cryo Chamber) - Dark Ambient of 2017

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2018 at 9:11 PM Post #2,323 of 9,600

Chiptune Holiday music
email required
Awesome find; sorry I didn't get around to it until now; I was stuck in a slow-internet area. Worked out okay for me since it gave me time to work on sorting the ~400 music folders I downloaded this year :O

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back