Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread
Dec 7, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #1,741 of 9,651
5 Years of Gravitas by Gravitas Recordings
Electronic/Glitch/Psydub
I have no idea whether these are unreleased tracks or just redundant with prev. albums, but still worth it IMO
email required

Dec 7, 2016 at 5:40 PM Post #1,743 of 9,651
  This one seems to be minimum of $10?

There's one track that's free.  I wish it was free too :frowning2:

I always bookmark good non-free albums in case they later become NYP (which they sometimes do!)

I think Taffy created a separate thread for non-free music if anyone wants to post/look there too.

Note: I did the same thing EEngineer did too; I forgot to quote so I had to blank-out the first post, oops!

Dec 7, 2016 at 7:44 PM Post #1,744 of 9,651
  Destroy Electronica by Sora Shima
Ambient Post-Rock (thanks to FraterOiram for bringing up Sora Shima again!)
NOTE: This post does not constitute a vote on my part to "destroy electronica", I genre I also enjoy :)
no email required

Spinetingler by Sora Shima
Atmospheric Post-Rock
no email required

Amazing work, might have a new favorite band!

Dec 8, 2016 at 12:25 PM Post #1,749 of 9,651
Attract Mode by Nackt
Ambient Techno (very Aphex Twin-like)
email required

Note: I am kind of new at describing genres, so I am likely to make mistakes or use kludges such as "famous artist-like".  Please correct me/offer advice if possible, thanks!

Dec 8, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #1,750 of 9,651
PSA about using Bandcamp embedded players: They do not contain "text", so they are invisible when searching for redundant/repost albums!!
To that end, I will start typing out the artist/album names when I post in addition to including the player.

Dec 10, 2016 at 12:26 PM Post #1,751 of 9,651
<a data-cke-saved-href="http://ghostdata.bandcamp.com/album/parallel-convergence-feat-avanna-megurine-luka-v4x-by-ghost-data-x-oddeeo" href="http://ghostdata.bandcamp.com/album/parallel-convergence-feat-avanna-megurine-luka-v4x-by-ghost-data-x-oddeeo">Parallel Convergence 【feat. AVANNA & Megurine Luka V4X】 by GHOST DATA x =ODDEEO= by GHOST DATA, ODDEEO</a>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back