Official ATH-ES7 Thread
Oct 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #481 of 542

Quote:
i like the es7 much more. more intimate and vocal-centric. although, that isnt everyones cup of tea.

The es7 is pretty hard to not like for me right now especially for the price they are going at the mean time.  Currently they are my to go headphones when I want fun.  At first when I was in the process of purchasing them, I was thinking to myself "these aren't too expensive why not this would be a good chance for me to dip into the portable world." A week later, they became my to go headphones when I want fun  A real performer for portables in my opinion.  Well, I'll see as I use them longer since I only own them for 1 week.  First impression can be deceiving sometimes.

Thanks for the confirmation on the DT770, I will pass on them for sure now since I'm more interested in the other two I've been eyeing, but I think know which one I want. I'll I have to do is save up some money.

Oct 1, 2010 at 3:48 PM Post #482 of 542
what are you gunna pick up next? an around-ear that sounds similar to the ex7 i hope. thats my dream can. haha

and where do you see the es7 going for reasonable prices? id love to grab one for the price i bought mine for. but now i can only find them for way more.

Dec 10, 2010 at 1:52 AM Post #487 of 542
they are still available in the US off and on. 

look HERE

i would just check google shopping if you want to find a pair.

Dec 15, 2010 at 2:07 PM Post #488 of 542
Hello, I recently broke my cable on the ES7 and was wondering if it was easy to replace them by myself. I went to a local shop and he was charging me 100$ to repair them, but I can find new ones at the price so I just took them back. I wanted to know where can I find such cables for the ATH-ES7 and how to repair them!

Thanks.

Jan 26, 2011 at 10:15 PM Post #489 of 542
Got mine a couple of days ago, have to sell them. They sound great, look great, but they are so damn uncomfortable on my ears

I've done the headband mod but it still hurts my ears after 15 minutes.

Jan 28, 2011 at 5:22 AM Post #490 of 542
yeah, they are pretty uncomfortable. i wore mine today for the  first time in a month and they hurt my ears. there are other pads that fit them that may help, but i really wish there was an around-ear version. 

there were a couple good threads that were dedicated to finding another headphone that sounded just like them, but none of them were conclusive. 

but the sound is so good that i am willing to deal with it. they sound soooooo sweet to me... beautiful. i had forgotten how much i loved them.

Feb 17, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #491 of 542
Would these headphones be considered "warm"?

This thread isn't too dead...

Mar 20, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #493 of 542
Realy been enjoying my es7's so sure they're real had 'em for quite a while now. When I first got them I was not 100% on fake/real so took a few pics which I have included, let us know if you reckon there is any sign of 'em being fake.

I also recently noticed the brushed metal looking a little well look at the last picture on the edge of the can.

Mar 21, 2011 at 12:13 AM Post #494 of 542

Quote:
yeah, they are pretty uncomfortable. i wore mine today for the  first time in a month and they hurt my ears. there are other pads that fit them that may help, but i really wish there was an around-ear version. 

there were a couple good threads that were dedicated to finding another headphone that sounded just like them, but none of them were conclusive. 

but the sound is so good that i am willing to deal with it. they sound soooooo sweet to me... beautiful. i had forgotten how much i loved them.

What are these other pads that you speak of?

Quote:
Realy been enjoying my es7's so sure they're real had 'em for quite a while now. When I first got them I was not 100% on fake/real so took a few pics which I have included, let us know if you reckon there is any sign of 'em being fake.

I believe these are real... otherwise mine are fake too XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back