Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #272 of 431
Wow - could this be the most epic Bay Area meet ever...?

Feb 8, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #273 of 431
^  
tongue.gif
  A couple more questions...

• Is anyone bringing a set of Focal Spirit Professionals?  Some of us have been wanting to hear those! (HiFiGuy, you out there?)
  • Do we want an audiologist to come to the meet for a couple of hours this year?  Right now I know of one person who has been waiting for the meet...anyone else?

Oh, if you need Sofitel hotel rates- PM me.  They are discounted, but possibly subject to change. 

Diagram revisions coming. One week to go!

Feb 8, 2014 at 10:20 PM Post #275 of 431
I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone - I was able to attend last year and it was great!

There is nothing that will stop me from making this meet. I want to thank everyone bring gear and sharing the headphone music experience. See you next Sunday. :)

Cheers, Chris

Feb 8, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #276 of 431
beerchug.gif
Congratulations to everybody who is go for this Meet (unlike myself, as I have a hard schedule conflict).  If anybody's packing an Asus® XONAR® Essence™ One™ (Muses or otherwise is good), please do write up impressions of headphones auditioned through it - under better circumstances, I'd have done so myself (through my Asus® CM1630-06 with XONAR® Essence™ STX™ audio).

Feb 9, 2014 at 12:29 AM Post #277 of 431
Looks like I should be at this meet to pick up my Eddie Current 2A3 MarkIV.  I'll try to find a space to set it up so anyone around can give a listen.

Do I need to register?

Feb 9, 2014 at 11:16 AM Post #279 of 431
  I want one! Also, anyone have a pair of HD-25's or similar they could bring? I'm eyeing some Amperiors...

I'll ask my better half if I can borrow her 25-1

Feb 9, 2014 at 12:23 PM Post #280 of 431
Only another week left, can't wait!

Quick update: Looks like I'll also be able to bring a Fiio E7 (which will be on sale) and I might put my Valhalla up for sale/trade too.

If I can, I also don't mind sharing my half of the table if everything gets filled. My setup is fairly small, but I'm not sure yet who's sitting next to me and how much space they may use. 

Feb 9, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #282 of 431
OH MY FREAKING GAWD!!!!!

Sorry, just a little freaked out. Came down with an ear infection (or something else painful and sound interfering) in my right ear. Hoping to see an ENT on Monday, if they can squeeze me in.

Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap...

mad.gif

confused_face_2.gif

frown.gif

Feb 9, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #283 of 431
I'm going to try and make this. It looks like someone is already bringing an HE-6, but I might bring mine along to to test out the different pretty sources and amplification! Not sure yet.

Quote:

• Do we want an audiologist to come to the meet for a couple of hours this year?  Right now I know of one person who has been waiting for the meet...anyone else?

I'd love to see an audiologist. Does this entail on-the-spot impressions? I've been wanting to dive into CIEMs for a while....

Feb 9, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #284 of 431
  I'm going to try and make this. It looks like someone is already bringing an HE-6, but I might bring mine along to to test out the different pretty sources and amplification! Not sure yet.

Quote:

I'd love to see an audiologist. Does this entail on-the-spot impressions? I've been wanting to dive into CIEMs for a while....

Yes, free impressions.

Feb 9, 2014 at 4:21 PM Post #285 of 431
OH MY FREAKING GAWD!!!!!

Sorry, just a little freaked out. Came down with an ear infection (or something else painful and sound interfering) in my right ear. Hoping to see an ENT on Monday, if they can squeeze me in.

Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap...

:mad:   :confused_face_2:   :frowning2:

Man! Hope it gets better! Gotta show up anyway, just to hang out, at least if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back