Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 at 1:49 AM Post #242 of 431
With just over a week and a half to go, based on the number of Head-Fi'ers who have signed up so far, it looks like we could very well exceed last year's attendance record.

... and what about that exceptional list of prizes being offered this year.  How could any Head-Fi'er not want to go?

Thank you (CEE TEE and others) for all the behind the scenes work you've been doing to make this happen! 

I'm looking forward hearing new equipment, seeing old friends, and meeting new Head-FI'ers at the meet.  Really shaping up to be another great event!

Feb 6, 2014 at 11:25 AM Post #244 of 431
Is it okay if I bring my friend?

Feb 6, 2014 at 1:12 PM Post #245 of 431
I'm in,   and I'd like to bring a friend.
And if there is space available I'd like to throw in a laptop with Lynx Hilo

Feb 6, 2014 at 6:10 PM Post #248 of 431
I would love to come. :) I don't really have any gear to bring other than a pair of UE 4000's and a pair of Sennheiser HD595's if anybody would like to hear them. Oh, and I was wondering if it would be alright to bring 1 or 2 people. Thanks Cee Tee and all the others involved!

Feb 6, 2014 at 6:54 PM Post #250 of 431
^Absolutely!  This is a special chance to hear crazy gear and meet members and vendors that you only get to speak to in snippets all year long and see pictures of.

I have made great friends at these events and solidified existing friendships. 
Mini-meets should come out of this big meet for follow-up, confirmation, and more sharing.  

We have been scrambling in the background to answer requests and juggle existing space.  
Several of you are being contacted via PM.  
Thank you very much for being willing to bring and share gear, a few of you will be off the hook this year and can roam freely.  :)
We had a 5th headphone room last year that was added and many didn't know about it or visit it, so we're really trying to keep everybody together in the four adjacent rooms.  
Members and vendors are mixed so there's great stuff everywhere.  
Will be some announcements after we confirm space with several people and zerodeefex (co-architect) redraws the room diagrams a bit.

10 DAYS TO GO
100 PEOPLE SIGNED UP

Feb 6, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #251 of 431
  I already have half a table that we could share. 

Indeed.
I took up about a third of a table at the last meet. One laptop, two DAC's & some cans. It doesn't look like my friend aamefford'r rig will be too expansive (forgive me if I'm incorrect).
So maybe a third, small footprint rig will fit?

Feb 6, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #252 of 431
Shoot! I forgot we were sharing and volunteered my space! I'm such a dipstick. It does mean Schiit brings more stuff. CEE TEE, Shane55, can something work out? Any volunteers to share a spot with Shane55? He has a bunch of killer needle drop vinyl transfers, and he's a great guy!

Feb 6, 2014 at 10:15 PM Post #254 of 431
Shane55 still has a half table :).

Feb 6, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #255 of 431
Shane55 still has a half table
smily_headphones1.gif

All right! Thanks aamefford, Mdraluck23 and zerodeefex.
Looks like I'll be close up and personal with some really great Schiit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back