Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
May 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM Post #451 of 6,459
Quote:
I think a couple of pople just read into the comments some people posted a little too far. From how I understand it, he's just having a bit of trouble keeping up with all these orders because he makes them so sexy!

^ I believe this is correct. In my latest emails Trevor has told me that he has halted taking orders, and that he has experienced some technical difficulties (not sure what that means, manufacturing? supplier?). In any case, haven't heard that final word from Trevor saying he is bowing out, I think he needs some time to figure things out. 

May 4, 2013 at 1:27 PM Post #452 of 6,459
Well, I sure hope that Trevor is able to work through whatever is going on....Whatever the outcome is I wish the best. He has been incredibly helpful.

I am yet to receive my Skuld 8 (and haven't got a cancellation email - whew!) So I am hopeful!

Regardless of sound improvements, I was planning on buying more cables from Norse- Just from the very positive, personal buying experience and beauty of the products. I was especially interested in CIEM cables if those were in the works. So I certainly hope that Norse Audio is able to continue to make things work out in the future and continue to make the audio world a better place!

Really unique and beautiful products...best of luck working through the growing pains 

May 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #453 of 6,459
Grobe your order is still being worked on, you will receive it by end of next week hopefully.  For all else I do apologize for the delays recently due to this
unforeseen circumstance.    

The cables I produce will continue into the future, however there will be one quite major change that is going to occur. 

More information on the change will be posted and sent in email fairly soon. 

I appreciate all of the support and understanding.  It is truly nice hearing all of the kind thoughts I have received, very much appreciated.

May 4, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #454 of 6,459
I was cleaning my LCD 2's today and when I got to the cable (Skuld 2 8-conductor) I had a really strange feeling thinking that Trevor could stop making cables and that if something happens to my cable I will be doomed and won't be able to buy another one :)
I hope that everything is OK with you man, I really like your cables and would want to buy some more in the future :)
Best of luck!

May 5, 2013 at 1:18 AM Post #458 of 6,459
As a Norwegian, I really should have liked to connect these Skuld 4 to my Shure se535.
But, I assume, there will be two obstacles, preventing me from ever buying one -- a) shipment from US and b) price....
(what do they  cost?)

May 5, 2013 at 2:33 AM Post #459 of 6,459
Unless Im missing something this is a pretty bad idea as the Skuld 4 is about 10X (probably even more) too thick to even be considered for an IEM cable. Does Norse even make an IEM cable?
Quote:
As a Norwegian, I really should have liked to connect these Skuld 4 to my Shure se535.
But, I assume, there will be two obstacles, preventing me from ever buying one -- a) shipment from US and b) price....
(what do they  cost?)

May 11, 2013 at 1:03 PM Post #463 of 6,459
So, long awaited but the elegance of this cable is incredible. Trevor is a fine craftsman, and I hope he will continue to marvel us with his beautiful cables. I haven't yet tested the SQ of the cable but here are a few pictures of this beast. It is thick and huge (yea... I know that's what she said). Can't wait to hear this, but finals are amidst so I don't have time at this moment. Sound impressions to come...

LCD-3 w/ Norse Audio Reign 24 

Users who are viewing this thread

• djes
Back