Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Feb 1, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #1,831 of 6,459

Will look into your order and will see what happened.
It obviously should have shipped by this point in time.  We will communicate with you via email.

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #1,832 of 6,459
We have PM'd. I should have looked into things earlier, my fault to some degree, I have learned to let the custom audio guys get around to things. (I do have a BHSE). I had just replied back with one of the emails he sent me earlier, and was looking into the thread, so I commented. Trevor has already contacted me via PM. I am not mad, as I said one gets used to this kind of thing with a one man shop. If he were not doing great work, the line would not be so long. I would rather have it right after all. I was hoping to have the cable for a vacation for Thanksgiving. when that slipped, the holidays got in my way as well.

Feb 1, 2016 at 4:05 PM Post #1,833 of 6,459

Email was sent as well as the reply to PM thanks.
compensation for the shipping error is also being sent for you.

Will await for your reply (in email) and we can work out the details there. 
Thanks for being so understanding and patient. 

Feb 1, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #1,834 of 6,459
Just received from Trevor my order.  Thx!

It's the Eternus cable (4x19awg silver OCC Litz, Furutech Audeze mini-XLR, Eidolic TeCu 4-pin XLR, metal splitter w/ red logo) and adapter (4-pin XLR to 1/4" Eidolic rhodium, silver carbon).  Guess I've got some listening to do (I haven't even pulled out the amp from the box yet :frowning2: ).

To those waiting still, just hang tight.  Trevor seems to be swamped but returned all communications promptly and I never felt worried.

Cheers!

-H

Feb 1, 2016 at 5:43 PM Post #1,835 of 6,459

It's the Eternus cable (4x19awg silver OCC Litz, Furutech Audeze mini-XLR, Eidolic TeCu 4-pin XLR, metal splitter w/ red logo) and adapter (4-pin XLR to 1/4" Eidolic rhodium, silver carbon).  Guess I've got some listening to do (I haven't even pulled out the amp from the box yet :frowning2: ).

To those waiting still, just hang tight.  Trevor seems to be swamped but returned all communications promptly and I never felt worried.

Cheers!

-H

Wowzers!!! That cable is beautiful! The eternus is a flagship cable for sure. You went all out! I love my silvergarde s but your cable shows off the reall beauty of silver litz!! Is this paired with an lcd4?
Enjoy!!!

Feb 1, 2016 at 10:12 PM Post #1,836 of 6,459

Cheers!

-H

+1 Absolutely gorgeous.  Where is that on the Norne site?  I did a search under Eternus and got nothing

Feb 2, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #1,837 of 6,459
Thanks, guys!

Quote:
Wowzers!!! That cable is beautiful! The eternus is a flagship cable for sure. You went all out! I love my silvergarde s but your cable shows off the reall beauty of silver litz!! Is this paired with an lcd4?
Enjoy!!!

Just the LCD-3f.  The 4 came out about 8 months after I got mine.  I also got the Silvergarde S to compare...one of these days.

+1 Absolutely gorgeous.  Where is that on the Norne site?  I did a search under Eternus and got nothing

Thanks.  Trevor told me he didn't get a chance to update his site.  He said this was brand new so I took a chance.  The splitter is a new item for Norne as well, so I took the first or second one made.  Looks kinda nice.  If you PM him, he will definitely provide better detail than I can.

Cheers,
-H

Feb 3, 2016 at 11:05 PM Post #1,838 of 6,459
My cable shipped today! Thanks @TigzStudio for the fixing me up.

Feb 3, 2016 at 11:18 PM Post #1,839 of 6,459
When did you order? I'm still patiently waiting for mine, more than 2 months now...

*edit* nvm, you mentioned it in your previous post. Which cable did you order for the Ether?

Feb 3, 2016 at 11:43 PM Post #1,840 of 6,459

PM Sent Khragon

Thanks for everyone hanging in there, things are speeding up right now certainly.
A lot of orders going out over these next few days which will take care of most all of the folks
that have been waiting quite a while.

Replying to all remaining email inquiries right now, PM me your email addy if I missed you.

Appreciate the understanding guys and trying hang tough on the wait. 

Feb 4, 2016 at 9:15 AM Post #1,841 of 6,459
I ordered my silver therium during the black Friday Sale and have been (quite) patiently waiting for it to arrive for slightly over 2 months. I know that Norne Audio might be swarmed with orders but I'm kind of worried that my cable might have been lost during shipping or delivery. I did send a 2 emails a few weeks ago regarding the status but they went unanswered. I just sent another today. I hope my cables will arrive soon since I can't wait to test it out!

Feb 9, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #1,843 of 6,459
Cable arrived safe and sound. My Ether headphones are at the beach house, so I will be using the new cables next weekend. I'll report back after I listen for a while. Thanks again for sorting things out so quickly, and the beautiful froduct.

Feb 9, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #1,844 of 6,459

Look forward to your thoughts bones, thanks again.

Just a quick update:

For those anxiously awaiting an update I am trying to get to all emails by this evening PST,
if you do not receive a reply please resend (via contact form is usually best, or reply to a confirmation email, as they will
not go to spam, please include order #).  Thanks for understanding while trying to get these longer lead times resolved.  

A bunch of cables going out this week, that I am sure will take care of a lot of you that
have been hanging tough.  It is eat sleep and breath cables at the moment in the workshop
so rest assured they are getting done and will go out. 

Feb 12, 2016 at 3:53 AM Post #1,845 of 6,459
  Look forward to your thoughts bones, thanks again.

Just a quick update:

For those anxiously awaiting an update I am trying to get to all emails by this evening PST,
if you do not receive a reply please resend (via contact form is usually best, or reply to a confirmation email, as they will
not go to spam, please include order #).  Thanks for understanding while trying to get these longer lead times resolved.  

A bunch of cables going out this week, that I am sure will take care of a lot of you that
have been hanging tough.  It is eat sleep and breath cables at the moment in the workshop
so rest assured they are getting done and will go out. 

Trevor,
I have sent you multiple e-mails already. and none have been replied. I know you're swamped with orders right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back