Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Aug 26, 2015 at 10:03 AM Post #1,561 of 6,459
  Does anyone have any suggestions on which cable termination to choose?

Headphones: HD800
Amp: Bryston BHA-1

I just need 4 pin XLR for the balanced output on the amp.

We will likely be keeping just a couple 4-pin XLR options (Eidolic and Neutriks), trying to keep it a bit less confusing. 

Unfortunately I have been out of the office recently so email replies have lagged behind usual time frames.  A PM has been sent your way. 
For others waiting for email replies you should have them today, feel free to also resend an email to bump to the top of the inbox.

Aug 26, 2015 at 12:58 PM Post #1,562 of 6,459

Unfortunately I have been out of the office recently so email replies have lagged behind usual time frames.  A PM has been sent your way. 
For others waiting for email replies you should have them today, feel free to also resend an email to bump to the top of the inbox.

Thanks Trevor, much appreciated 

Aug 31, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #1,563 of 6,459
How long does it normally take for Trevor to respond to to questions via his contact form on his website? I just sent my 3rd enquiry in 2 weeks about an adapter. I am interested in the Solv terminated in 4-pin XLR for my LCD 2 rev2. I would be using this balanced and unbalanced so I wanted to know if he made a solv 4-pin XLR female to 1/4" adapter.

Aug 31, 2015 at 10:14 PM Post #1,564 of 6,459
  How long does it normally take for Trevor to respond to to questions via his contact form on his website? I just sent my 3rd enquiry in 2 weeks about an adapter. I am interested in the Solv terminated in 4-pin XLR for my LCD rev2. I would be using this balanced and unbalanced so I wanted to know if he made a solv 4-pin XLR female to 1/4" adapter.

Usually only a couple days at most, but he's very busy catching up with orders right now. You can email him directly at his gmail (norneaudio) just in case there was a problem with the form submission. Either way it'll bump your question to the top of the inbox.

I can tell you for certain that he can make a Solv 4-pin XLR female to 1/4" adapter, though you'll have to discuss the cost with him (it will depend on length as some cable will be required).

Aug 31, 2015 at 10:40 PM Post #1,566 of 6,459

I cant seem to find your email, you should have certainly had a reply by now.  I am sending you a PM to get your email prefix to do a search in our inbox.
Everyone else waiting for emails you should get them all today, if not do please re-forward it to bump.  Thanks everyone for your patience recently, been quite busy. 

Sep 6, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #1,571 of 6,459
Just wanted to comment.

I just ordered a Draug 2 for the 800 and so far I'm really impressed with the high level of communication provided by Trevor at Norne.

Its refreshing to see that this type of professionalism and follow through still exists (a rare thing).

Keep up the good work Trevor.

beerchug.gif

Sep 7, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #1,572 of 6,459
Same here.  Just recieved my Theriums for my Westone W60.  Trevor was helpful and responsive through the whole processs. And the Theriums?  I must say one of the best cables both in build and sound.

I was so impressed I ordered Draug 2 for my HD800s and the new Silvergarde SC for my LCD3f (initially wanted Arcane, but Trevor advised me on these latest cables). Looking forward to getting these which I plant to listen directly from my Chord Hugo and eventually Cavalli LC.  Great work and advice from Trevor.

Sep 7, 2015 at 11:43 PM Post #1,573 of 6,459
  Same here.  Just recieved my Theriums for my Westone W60.  Trevor was helpful and responsive through the whole processs. And the Theriums?  I must say one of the best cables both in build and sound.
  I was so impressed I ordered Draug 2 for my HD800s and the new Silvergarde SC for my LCD3f (initially wanted Arcane, but Trevor advised me on these latest cables). Looking forward to getting these which I plant to listen directly from my Chord Hugo and eventually Cavalli LC.  Great work and advice from Trevor.

How does this new Silvergarde SC cable look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back