Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Aug 28, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #931 of 6,460
Hey guys, first I want to apologize to anyone waiting for emails in the past few days as I have had some necessary travels (now back) across the USA and unable to get replies out promptly. 
Working on getting the plethora of emails all answered by this evening. 

For those that have preorders on the Draug2 these are now starting to ship, finally! 

Prep, this is also finally set for release mid September (give or take a few days).  Will most likely post more details up in regards to the actual specs and design soon. 

Aug 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #932 of 6,460
Hey Trevor, any news about the photo of the new red?

Aug 28, 2014 at 11:42 PM Post #933 of 6,460
  Hey guys, first I want to apologize to anyone waiting for emails in the past few days as I have had some necessary travels (now back) across the USA and unable to get replies out promptly. 
Working on getting the plethora of emails all answered by this evening. 

For those that have preorders on the Draug2 these are now starting to ship, finally! 

Prep, this is also finally set for release mid September (give or take a few days).  Will most likely post more details up in regards to the actual specs and design soon. 

I cant wait for the Draug 2  trevor , I hope to get it soon .

Aug 31, 2014 at 10:01 PM Post #935 of 6,460
Just got my pimped-out Vanquish Audeze cable. I can't really distinguish a SQ difference between it and my Charleston UPOCC cable; they both sound great. But I do love the build quality and snazzy looks. I will move the Charleston to my office where I want to have a cable that's less likely to draw attention.

Sep 1, 2014 at 7:25 AM Post #938 of 6,460

If you go to the main store page on the top he has 4 rotating images, it is the 3rd of those (if that makes sense). I noticed he hasn't setup the actual Draug 2 page with images yet.

saw it . tnx .  it looks good to me

Sep 3, 2014 at 9:08 AM Post #939 of 6,460
i recieved my norne skog 2 weeks ago........i took sometime toying it before posting to make sure i fully feel it the right way :)

My cable is for iem/ciem.........called Skog

First of all,this is not one of the best when it come to finish/look...........BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST (i also had and tried many different cables form different companies)

Ergonomics: top
Tangle Resistance: top
Memory Effect: mine was a pre-bent........it is soft but always in shape........kool
Build Quality: top

To be honest,i was very satisfied with my ciem+stock cable.........so i upgrade cable in purpose to make my combo look better :)).............but i was rewarded by skog's sound quality

The good things about its sound quality are :
1/it maintain the house sound of nt6 pro (which i loved)......no extra db added at all frequencies
2/vocal get even clearer,more details to it
3/.........this is the most changed Skog did to my nt6 pro : the transparency and 3d space are phenomenal.......love it so much :))

im now a very happy customer of Norne.........and this is just begining.........im looking forward to test out more cable from Norne,especially the silver comming up

Again...........thank you Trevor

Some eye-candy :

Sep 4, 2014 at 7:26 AM Post #940 of 6,460
Got the vorpal two weeks ago. The build quality is top notch. Though I think the connector part is a bit long.
But its okay to accept that.
For the sonic performance, at 0-50 hours the difference between this and the stock cable from the npble k10 is rather small. But after 50 hours, this cable starts to shine. The bass! This cable is really good at improving the bass section. K10 is a pretty fun sounding ciem at stock. When i use it with a whiplash twag v2gold, it transit to a lovely sounding, voice oriented phone. With this Vorpal, the sound become a v-shaped signature. Some maynot like this, but personally I think this cable give me a good moment when listening to it. The bass is huge and deep without losing the texture. The mid still sound smooth and the clarity is there. Just a little bit recessed like the singer is one step away from you. Have I mention the imaging? The sound is more focused . Instrument seperation is better so the individual position is more accurate. The highs can be quite a problem for poor recording since the cable is not as forgiving as the v2gold . But still thete is no sibilance when it pairs with the k10.
Overall im pleased for the performance at this price range. Good job Trevor. Will continue to support Norne Audio .

Sep 4, 2014 at 7:48 PM Post #941 of 6,460
Sorry guys, my replies have been a bit slower in recent days, largely due to the Draug Clog (massive labor)!

First off, shooting for all preorders to be done before Sept 12, if your earlier on the list yours will ship sooner

Quote:
  I cant wait for the Draug 2  trevor , I hope to get it soon .

Should be shipping 09/06.

Hey Trevor, any news about the photo of the new red?

Working on revamping a bunch of pages, updating things this evening to get these up. 

im now a very happy customer of Norne.........and this is just begining.........im looking forward to test out more cable from Norne,especially the silver comming up

Your welcome hot, glad you have enjoyed your experience.  :)

Overall im pleased for the performance at this price range. Good job Trevor. Will continue to support Norne Audio .

Thanks Tin, feel free to email me anytime in regards to the heatshrink length, can always get it settled for you. 

Sep 9, 2014 at 10:33 PM Post #942 of 6,460
  Should be shipping 09/06.

Working on revamping a bunch of pages, updating things this evening to get these up. 

Your welcome hot, glad you have enjoyed your experience.  :)

Thanks Tin, feel free to email me anytime in regards to the heatshrink length, can always get it settled for you. 

Hi tigzstudio.

When you will ship out my adapter ? (Order ID: #862)
I wait almost 3 week time.

I sent email twice but never reply me.
Please show me your  good customer service.

Thanks!

Sep 9, 2014 at 11:04 PM Post #943 of 6,460

I took a look for your email but do not see it, regardless please check your email for tracking and information.

Edit:  Also replying right now to a large amount of emails, and will be checking for anything missed.  If anyone does not get a reply from me within 24-hours,
please do not hesitate to resend that email to bump it in the inbox just in case I missed it.  Thanks! Again apologies for any slower replies recently. 

Sep 9, 2014 at 11:15 PM Post #945 of 6,460
i recieved my norne skog 2 weeks ago........i took sometime toying it before posting to make sure i fully feel it the right way :)

My cable is for iem/ciem.........called Skog

First of all,this is not one of the best when it come to finish/look...........BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST (i also had and tried many different cables form different companies)

Ergonomics: top
Tangle Resistance: top
Memory Effect: mine was a pre-bent........it is soft but always in shape........kool
Build Quality: top

To be honest,i was very satisfied with my ciem+stock cable.........so i upgrade cable in purpose to make my combo look better :)).............but i was rewarded by skog's sound quality

The good things about its sound quality are :
1/it maintain the house sound of nt6 pro (which i loved)......no extra db added at all frequencies
2/vocal get even clearer,more details to it
3/.........this is the most changed Skog did to my nt6 pro : the transparency and 3d space are phenomenal.......love it so much :))

Some eye-candy :

Wow. @hotfever, that's a fantastic looking cable. May I know how many wires are used on them. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back