Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Mar 13, 2014 at 3:31 AM Post #752 of 6,459
Nice.
if i´m right the norne was the first cable???

Mar 13, 2014 at 3:35 AM Post #753 of 6,459
IIRC Norn was the litz occ copper in cotton cable, not sure if it was the first, but it sure was a fantastic cable.

Mar 13, 2014 at 4:31 AM Post #754 of 6,459
Nice, Trevor kept his promise with the 03/12 storefront launch. Let's see the actual store on 03/14 :)

Mar 13, 2014 at 9:40 AM Post #755 of 6,459
IIRC Norn was the litz occ copper in cotton cable, not sure if it was the first, but it sure was a fantastic cable.

You're right.
I had one norn and was not the first

Mar 13, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #756 of 6,459

Nice.
if i´m right the norne was the first cable???

Hey guys. 

The new name primarily was decided on as it keeps with original motif, and not much of a change. 

Our first cable ever was not litz.  That did not come until 2011. 

note: 
Our overall design first in cables was also not in cotton jacket itself or overarching fine stranded litz design (nor was it the combination of the two), this credit of being first
with those two features belongs elsewhere in industry. 

Just want to clarify that for all, or any underlying confusion out there. 

please email if interested in our particular design firsts & history as I am limited in what can be said here on the forums as MOT

Thanks!

Mar 13, 2014 at 3:30 PM Post #757 of 6,459
That red skoll series looks amazing. Should we just email for pricing? Interested in HD800 cable specifically.

Will you have the weight of the cables included when there is more detailed information available?

The new site looks fantastic, well done.

Mar 13, 2014 at 4:59 PM Post #758 of 6,459

Hey guys. 

The new name primarily was decided on as it keeps with original motif, and not much of a change. 

Our first cable ever was not litz.  That did not come until 2011. 

note: 
Our overall design first in cables was also not in cotton jacket itself or overarching fine stranded litz design (nor was it the combination of the two), this credit of being first
with those two features belongs elsewhere in industry. 

Just want to clarify that for all, or any underlying confusion out there. 

please email if interested in our particular design firsts & history as I am limited in what can be said here on the forums as MOT

Thanks!

my mistake
i had the first cable and the norn
memory deceived me
redface.gif

Mar 13, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #759 of 6,459
  That red skoll series looks amazing. Should we just email for pricing? Interested in HD800 cable specifically.

Will you have the weight of the cables included when there is more detailed information available?

The new site looks fantastic, well done.

Thanks Buck,  yes just send an email and the exact weight of any cable can be provided with all other information.  
Will make sure to list the weights on the product info. pages as well.  

Mar 13, 2014 at 5:29 PM Post #760 of 6,459
We want the Draugr Trevor! :)

Mar 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM Post #762 of 6,459
  Hey Trevor,

Got any pure silver cables on the horizon?

Sure do!

There are a number of series coming out over the next couple of months in addition to launch series.  

Mar 16, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #764 of 6,459
Trevor just shipped my new Sköll cables for LCD-X and HE-500. I went with pigtails for the HE-500 and the mini-XLR adapter system on the amp end with adapters for 6.3mm and RSA. Trevor was great to work with, even accommodating a last minute change to my order despite being busy with getting the store going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back