Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II
May 11, 2014 at 1:33 AM Post #3,001 of 4,655
I hear you man. You're not alone. :D  I wish people would just ask for what they want though.Tired of reading human emotions and desires through body language and other stuff.

Not everyone likes it. I got scolded by a girl last time for being too direct on what I am to say.

May 11, 2014 at 1:41 AM Post #3,004 of 4,655
Well, she was cute. Unfortunately I'm too much of idiot with the other gender that even if that was true (maybe, maybe not...?) that nothing would come out of it (or even notice) lol. besides, I wouldn't have anything relevant to post here otherwise. :beerchug:

I'm not saying I'm any better at taking hints. But judging by how you described it, you have to admit, it does sound like it. Hindsight 20/20 and all that.

+1 pop genre music mastering are getting worse each year and getting ridiculously louder and louder...

+1000

May 11, 2014 at 1:42 AM Post #3,005 of 4,655
Not everyone likes it. I got scolded by a girl last time for being too direct on what I am to say.

That's the issue, and that's a cultural thing IMO. We're used to dancing around these topics and some other topics. Meh.

I'm not saying I'm any better at taking hints. But judging by how you described it, you have to admit, it does sound like it. Hindsight 20/20 and all that.
+1000

The worst for me is Radioactive from Imagine Dragons. It was bad enough to actually bother me. So that's pretty bad.

May 11, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #3,006 of 4,655
  Well, she was cute. Unfortunately I'm too much of idiot with the other gender that even if that was true (maybe, maybe not...?) that nothing would come out of it (or even notice) lol. besides, I wouldn't have anything relevant to post here otherwise. 
beerchug.gif

I'm pretty sure I'm one too. 
beerchug.gif

May 11, 2014 at 1:46 AM Post #3,007 of 4,655
Concerning Apple trying to buy beats headphones, all I can say is this, apparently they're doing a movie about Tim Cook's reign as CEO of Apple...iIts called clueless....

Nah, Beats Audio, Beats Lossless Streaming, contracts with Major Labels, and contacts, that's what they're after. Which is pretty genius, since it would make iTunes(if they decide to integrate those streaming systems into it) huge

May 11, 2014 at 1:46 AM Post #3,008 of 4,655
  That's the issue, and that's a cultural thing IMO. We're used to dancing around these topics and some other topics. Meh.

The worst for me is Radioactive from Imagine Dragons. It was bad enough to actually bother me. So that's pretty bad.

I swear I could hear clipping in some of Avril Lavigne's songs..

May 11, 2014 at 2:18 AM Post #3,011 of 4,655

Indeed... but it's kind of hard for me. I always have the issue of being too direct. If I find the dress to be ugly, I will just say it. Maybe that's why I'm single hahaha

INDEED! Radioactive is a good song... if only they get the mastering right :/ 

May 11, 2014 at 2:20 AM Post #3,012 of 4,655

I hate to admit it, but I still like that song. It's kind of a guilty pleasure (good thing the UE 6000 aren't too revealing, huh?)

Nah, Beats Audio, Beats Lossless Streaming, contracts with Major Labels, and contacts, that's what they're after. Which is pretty genius, since it would make iTunes(if they decide to integrate those streaming systems into it) huge

Don't most contracts like that come with termination or re-negotiation clauses? I heard it was more for the streaming service (as in the back-bone of the app, search, and suggestion based services) as well as wearables (queue the iWatch rumors)

May 11, 2014 at 2:45 AM Post #3,013 of 4,655
  I hate to admit it, but I still like that song. It's kind of a guilty pleasure (good thing the UE 6000 aren't too revealing, huh?)

Don't most contracts like that come with termination or re-negotiation clauses? I heard it was more for the streaming service (as in the back-bone of the app, search, and suggestion based services) as well as wearables (queue the iWatch rumors)

Doesn't need to be guilty. I like that song too. You can like crazy girls hopping around Jpop for all I care.

Indeed... but it's kind of hard for me. I always have the issue of being too direct. If I find the dress to be ugly, I will just say it. Maybe that's why I'm single hahaha

INDEED! Radioactive is a good song... if only they get the mastering right :/ 

I heard the distortion/clipping was INTENDED by the person mastering or something. But the guy didn't state a source, I'm only going off of what I read from one guy. Then again, shouldn't that be left to the artist?

What about asking people out? I sorta wish people would just flat out ask 'Will you go out with me?' Makes things so much simpler. And if they're not interested, they'll just say they're not instead of lying and making up some excuse that sounds half plausible keeping you waiting... 
frown.gif

May 11, 2014 at 2:56 AM Post #3,014 of 4,655
  I heard the distortion/clipping was INTENDED by the person mastering or something. But the guy didn't state a source, I'm only going off of what I read from one guy. Then again, shouldn't that be left to the artist?

Yeah, it was. The producer was some guy called Alex Da Kid and apparently he wanted it that way. As for teh artists, I think it was their intention, as well, but that I cannot say for certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back