Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II
Jan 21, 2014 at 4:50 AM Post #1,321 of 4,655
  If you dare, have a 24hr trip to Brunei. You might complain more! I have been looking for a RCA audio cable to 3.5mm jack locally here, but fruitless T.T Can't even find any dedicated audio store. The best place for us to purchase speakers is Apple Authorized Store [you know how it's like] and TV store which typically stores only Philips, Panasonic speakers. Like what my uncle always says "Think positive" although I find it hard to stay with that as I find it annoying not being able to find any audio store here xD

Enjoy your trip / Happy Chinese New Year  :D flying soon too haha 

Fly over to Malaysia or Singapore and visit Jaben? 
tongue.gif

And Happy Chinese New year to you too :D

Jan 21, 2014 at 5:23 AM Post #1,322 of 4,655
Fly over to Malaysia or Singapore and visit Jaben? :p  

And Happy Chinese New year to you too :D

Both ways but doubt I will have time to give Ang Pau to Jaben and their team though :frowning2: schedule this year is very tight >.< hopefully I can though xD maybe Stereo Electronics @ Sg? Haha

Happy Chinese New Year :D

Jan 21, 2014 at 5:38 AM Post #1,325 of 4,655
My experiences are quite different because the jokes always ended on me when I let people hear my portable rig of Fiio X3 and PFE232.
You know, right after being amazed by the sound and then ask about the price. 
Then they go back to their Bose and Beats and thinking they got a hell of a deal.
But still, maybe someday someone could discover pleasuring another human organ through me, and that's a good deed.

Jan 21, 2014 at 6:53 AM Post #1,326 of 4,655
Yesterday i let my friend listen to my DT880's. As soon as he put them on he instantly told me how warm the pads were lol. So then i played his favourite song, and it put a huge smile on his face. And this is from a guy that barely smiles :p

Jan 21, 2014 at 6:56 AM Post #1,327 of 4,655
Yesterday i let my friend listen to my DT880's. As soon as he put them on he instantly told me how warm the pads were lol. So then i played his favourite song, and it put a huge smile on his face. And this is from a guy that barely smiles
tongue.gif

So the first audiophile headphone your friend has ever tried is one of the most comfortable cans out there... No wonder he made a comment on that lol 
biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2014 at 7:04 AM Post #1,328 of 4,655
So the first audiophile headphone your friend has ever tried is one of the most comfortable cans out there... No wonder he made a comment on that lol :D

One cannot simply try the dt880's and not comment on how comfy they are haha. He actually is convinced he wants a proper headphone. He said he wanted the same exact clarity but with more bass. I recommended the dt770's. Dont know if he'll buy them as i dont see him willing to spend that much on a headphone.

Jan 21, 2014 at 7:10 AM Post #1,329 of 4,655

Jan 21, 2014 at 7:14 AM Post #1,330 of 4,655
Yesterday i let my friend listen to my DT880's. As soon as he put them on he instantly told me how warm the pads were lol. So then i played his favourite song, and it put a huge smile on his face. And this is from a guy that barely smiles :p

Love it when it happen xD

Jan 21, 2014 at 9:10 AM Post #1,332 of 4,655
First day of school, I walk into my class and see a guy wearing beats mixrs shaking his head like no body's business.
L3000.gif
 Suddenly,  all eyes are on me
blink.gif
 as I walked into class, Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros with the coiled cable and fiio x3 on hand. That guy walked to me and said "what s*** hedphonnes are those, confirm no bass one"
I challenged him to a BASS
very_evil_smiley.gif
off. I think you can guess what happened after that.
biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #1,335 of 4,655
You, my friend, are a legend
tongue.gif
im gonna use that pic on the dt880 appreciation thread if you dont mind lol

lol feel free mate 
dt880smile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back