Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 25, 2024 at 8:10 PM Post #35,941 of 36,062
Mar 25, 2024 at 8:49 PM Post #35,942 of 36,062
Mar 25, 2024 at 8:51 PM Post #35,943 of 36,062
Cool, will check it out! Also looking into a Fir Xe6, how do you like it?
Love Xe6 but it’s a VERY different tuning to any Iem I ever heard so might be strange and shocking to others at first listen

Mar 25, 2024 at 8:53 PM Post #35,944 of 36,062
Love Xe6 but it’s a VERY different tuning to any Iem I ever heard so might be strange and shocking to others at first listen
Interesting. In what way? I love vast staging, 3D/immersiveness, smooth treble, excellent bass, etc.

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:24 PM Post #35,945 of 36,062
Interesting. In what way? I love vast staging, 3D/immersiveness, smooth treble, excellent bass, etc.
When you first put it in you think what the heck is going on there’s a big sparkle in the treble but the mids feel recessed but super thiccc at the same time, the mid bass is forward/heavy/visceral, and the soundstage is Super spread, but in a different type of fashion, it’s harder to explain

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:17 AM Post #35,946 of 36,062
View attachment IMG_1128.jpeg

IMG_1130.jpeg

Enjoyed the unboxing experience. Had been using the store demo and that magical moment when you open something that’s yours.

Beautiful.

Store rep asked me what the unboxing experience for Trailii was like in comparison. 😆

Addendum:
Initial listening impressions. SP3000Cu.
Included red bored tips are a great pairing with a slight mid emphasis and warmth. I'm listening with my preferred W1's.

Very loosely reminds me of the Utopia 2022 in tuning. For some nostalgic reason they also remind me of my late Shure 535's (I loved them so much I replaced them when the first one lost a channel. The second one failed a decade later).

Engaging, musical mids. Just the right amount of warmth and a subtle organic character. Vocals musical, neither too forward or laid back.

MEST III noticeably brighter, more forward. Spartacus has the more intimate, spherical soundstage. Another nod to being similar to Utopia. MEST III slightly edges out on technicalities and detail. Layering, placement as well as a more expansive (horizontally) stage. W1 tips may not be the best pairing for MEST III. Treble detail and extension also a strength in the MEST III. BA timbre and bass prominent in Spartacus compared to MEST that has DD with a BCD covering the whole frequency range. I believe Spartacus is BA bass and BCDx2 + BAx1 the mids.

Spartacus cable flexible, subtle microphonics. Worlds above the torrid ergonomics and kinks in the MEST III cable. I'm waiting on my Eletech(s) to arrive so no cable rolling yet.

For listening pleasure, I suspect I'm more inclined to pick up the MEST III.

The hard-case might be more useful for travel if the foam cut-out had room for a DAP + the IEM's. It's the only IEM I know that comes with such an impressive box.

Edit: Spartacus synergises well with the Hugo2. Need to spend more time listening but I'm preferring H2 to the SP3k. PRaT improved, vocals dynamic, more forward and engaging. There's still that warmth and bottom end (compared to MEST3) but the mids now are more prominent.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2024 at 12:18 PM Post #35,947 of 36,062
Ok so im between the Oriolus Monachaa or Noble Audio Spartacus. I just want the heaviest sub bass possible.

Any help is appreciated
Neither is a sub-bass monster, in my opinion. But to my ears, the sub-bass on the Monachaa is more layered and analogue sounding. The Spartacus attacks faster but decays faster so is not as meaty or full. But again - Monachaa is not a sub-bass first IEM. It's really a mid/upper-mid first IEM, with incredible 3D holography and deeply satisfying subbass. Also the BCD on the Spartacus does not affect subbass from what I can tell, which could have been a game-changer...

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:19 PM Post #35,948 of 36,062
Just got my Noble Ronin today. Does anyone have any suggestions on getting the best fit with these? Very large IEMs lol.

I'd also love any tip suggestions :)

They sound phenomenal!
Stock red/black are the best for me - and I have tried everything on them.

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:07 PM Post #35,951 of 36,062
Anyone have info on the new Apollo? I’ve proved to myself time and again that I’m into IEMs way more than headphones, but a over ear from Noble has me real intrigued.

The dual driver configuration is cool too.

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:25 PM Post #35,952 of 36,062
Anyone have info on the new Apollo? I’ve proved to myself time and again that I’m into IEMs way more than headphones, but a over ear from Noble has me real intrigued.

The dual driver configuration is cool too.
Some discussion in the tws thread. Sounds like a couple months out maybe. Definitely look very cool.

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:53 AM Post #35,953 of 36,062
IMG_1173.jpeg

I can confirm that Hugo 2 and Spartacus are a very, very good pairing. :)

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:04 PM Post #35,954 of 36,062
Hey all, I'm sure this has already been asked and I should search to find it, but does anyone have a comparison of Noble's high end IEMs handy?

I received my Ronin the other day and I'm in love. Now I'm wanting more Noble IEMs (probably a custom too!) but curious about the sound differences between them. Going to dig in on reviews and research, but figured I'd ask here first. 😅

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:11 PM Post #35,955 of 36,062
Hey all, I'm sure this has already been asked and I should search to find it, but does anyone have a comparison of Noble's high end IEMs handy?

I received my Ronin the other day and I'm in love. Now I'm wanting more Noble IEMs (probably a custom too!) but curious about the sound differences between them. Going to dig in on reviews and research, but figured I'd ask here first. 😅
I would take a look at @PassionForMusic he has a sultan at a wild price!! Supposedly one of the most fun noble iems you can buy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back