Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 23, 2023 at 9:24 AM Post #35,461 of 36,115
I can't stress enough how good Ronin is. The best Noble I've ever had. I've all Noble iem in the past, except Kublai Khan & Ragnar. Everything in my music library sounds good with Ronin, everything just sounds right. Because of Ronin, I have parted ways with Rn6 & Fourte Blanc, Ronin is my only iem now, but looking forward to put it against Raven, hopefully in the near future.

Aug 23, 2023 at 9:48 AM Post #35,463 of 36,115
They couldn't be more different. Let us know how you feel about the differences please.

drftr
Will do it once I get my hands on Raven.

Aug 23, 2023 at 10:45 AM Post #35,464 of 36,115
They couldn't be more different. Let us know how you feel about the differences please.

drftr

Agreed. I’m getting the Raven as a complimentary IEM, my aim is to use them for different purposes. As an FYI, as I’ve spent about 100+ hrs with the Ronin Prestige I am noticing a slightly warmer lush sound with the wood casing. Marginal but noticeable.

Aug 23, 2023 at 11:29 AM Post #35,465 of 36,115
Agreed. I’m getting the Raven as a complimentary IEM, my aim is to use them for different purposes. As an FYI, as I’ve spent about 100+ hrs with the Ronin Prestige I am noticing a slightly warmer lush sound with the wood casing. Marginal but noticeable.
I too am looking forward to your impressions of the differences. I am thinking of Raven as complement to Ronin, only problem being that I love Ronin for literally everything I listen to, so... why? Then again, that's never really deterred from me from buying something new, so... However, I will admit that I am also thinking of releasing my RN6 since the Ronin had entered my life. I love the RN6 but I love Ronin more and keep reaching for it... Hm.. Decisions decisions...

Aug 23, 2023 at 12:44 PM Post #35,466 of 36,115
I would like to ask those of you guys, who have already ordered a Noble Prestige:
how long does it usually take from ordering a Noble Prestige universal iem to when it arrives at your place?

Thanks

There are a lot of variable:

A) Where is the block located? (Thailand or USA)

Generally faster if the block is in Thailand

B) CNC failures. It is not uncommon for a cnc job to run into problems.

In Tfenton02 case, we ran into cnc problems, had to select a new block and start again. We also held the IEM for a bit longer for glamor photos. We communicated throughout the process and thankfully he was understanding. 🍻

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Aug 23, 2023 at 12:57 PM Post #35,467 of 36,115
I too am looking forward to your impressions of the differences. I am thinking of Raven as complement to Ronin, only problem being that I love Ronin for literally everything I listen to, so... why? Then again, that's never really deterred from me from buying something new, so... However, I will admit that I am also thinking of releasing my RN6 since the Ronin had entered my life. I love the RN6 but I love Ronin more and keep reaching for it... Hm.. Decisions decisions...
I know what you mean. I loved the RN6 so much I got the CIEM version. I think I’m a hoarder. They can do a reality TV series after me. The gap RN6 fills for me is soundstage and sub bass impact. I also find it a tad smoother.

Aug 23, 2023 at 1:19 PM Post #35,468 of 36,115
I know what you mean. I loved the RN6 so much I got the CIEM version. I think I’m a hoarder. They can do a reality TV series after me. The gap RN6 fills for me is soundstage and sub bass impact. I also find it a tad smoother.
Just ordered the Eletech Raphael for the RN6. Heard great things. Hoping this keeps them in the stable.

Aug 23, 2023 at 4:11 PM Post #35,469 of 36,115
As an FYI, as I’ve spent about 100+ hrs with the Ronin Prestige I am noticing a slightly warmer lush sound with the wood casing. Marginal but noticeable.
Congrats for the Prestige Ronin, an iem that personally made for you. Good to know there's a slight difference in the sound signature between standard & prestige Ronin, this makes my wallet happy. To me standard Ronin sound is already perfect, sound wise, I don't want anything to change.

Aug 24, 2023 at 9:28 AM Post #35,470 of 36,115
Aug 25, 2023 at 12:26 AM Post #35,471 of 36,115
@Xinlisupreme What a nice series of IEMs that you got! But sorry I don't have any one of your gears to compare with Stage 3.
How do Stage 3 sound when they're compared to IE600 that you got there?

Aug 29, 2023 at 9:28 AM Post #35,473 of 36,115
My Ronin is for sale in the EU, if anyone is looking for a pair. Ad in the classifieds! :)
Sorry to see you part with them. What a wonderful set.

Aug 29, 2023 at 9:37 AM Post #35,475 of 36,115
I promised myself I would end up in a year max with ONE set of IEMs and ONE cable. I made it, but the hard consequence is that I have to give up some of my favorite sets!!!
Good and responsible move!

Next, look up the definition of sellers regret 😎

Oh, and don't leave this thread for the few weeks in between...

drftr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back