Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 4, 2023 at 8:25 AM Post #35,071 of 36,071
Switching from Andro to KATANA, due to Kaiser Encore's quick release after, this old gem is pretty underrated in the range huh?

I loved the Aluminum shell Noble IEMs have around this time, and with the K10 being my first try of a flagship IEM of any kind, it stuck in my memory as a good design.
I kept a Heir 5.0 around for some old IEM taste
And now with the used price Katana have been sitting around lately, Andro have nothing on it. 😁

Jun 4, 2023 at 10:39 AM Post #35,072 of 36,071
Switching from Andro to KATANA, due to Kaiser Encore's quick release after, this old gem is pretty underrated in the range huh?

I loved the Aluminum shell Noble IEMs have around this time, and with the K10 being my first try of a flagship IEM of any kind, it stuck in my memory as a good design.
I kept a Heir 5.0 around for some old IEM taste
And now with the used price Katana have been sitting around lately, Andro have nothing on it. 😁
Agreed 👍

Jun 10, 2023 at 11:38 PM Post #35,075 of 36,071
Hey guys,

I just bought a FoKus Mystique from MusicTeck, and I’m having dropout issues even though I’m 10’ away from my MacBook Air. I’m using the aptX codec on my Mac which works perfectly with my final ZE8000 wireless set, but lots of dropouts with the Noble.

Anyone else with this set having range problems resulting in dropouts?

Jun 11, 2023 at 1:06 AM Post #35,076 of 36,071
Hey guys,

I just bought a FoKus Mystique from MusicTeck, and I’m having dropout issues even though I’m 10’ away from my MacBook Air. I’m using the aptX codec on my Mac which works perfectly with my final ZE8000 wireless set, but lots of dropouts with the Noble.

Anyone else with this set having range problems resulting in dropouts?
I had an issue when I first got them dropping from my laptop. I just unpaired them and paired them again. Haven't had an issue since. My has been finicky with other Bluetooth stuff, so don't think it was the Mystique in my case.

Jun 11, 2023 at 11:37 AM Post #35,077 of 36,071
I had an issue when I first got them dropping from my laptop. I just unpaired them and paired them again. Haven't had an issue since. My has been finicky with other Bluetooth stuff, so don't think it was the Mystique in my case.

I ended up cleaning the pins in the case with an alcohol pad, and that cleared up the issue of the left channel not charging fully. I believe there may be a compatibility issue with my 12 year old MacBook Air, so I went ahead and paired the FM to my iPhone SE 2022 and everything seems to be working as it should.

I do like the sound so far, so I’m now happy with my purchase. 👍

Jun 11, 2023 at 10:47 PM Post #35,080 of 36,071
Congratulations on the 12 year old Mac Book, that has to be a record of some sort.

Yeah, it still works great. I’ve only had to change the battery once since it doesn’t get a whole lot of use these days other than when I have to write. 😁

Jun 13, 2023 at 2:04 PM Post #35,081 of 36,071
@FullCircle i have a question!

Have you experimented with using Ragnar’s Magnus cable on Ronin and if so, what are your thoughts, compared to the Eletech cable?

I noticed the Ronin prestige + 1 of 1 had a cable similar to Magnus, so I wanted to ask…

Thanks in advance!!

Jun 14, 2023 at 4:44 PM Post #35,082 of 36,071
@FullCircle i have a question!

Have you experimented with using Ragnar’s Magnus cable on Ronin and if so, what are your thoughts, compared to the Eletech cable?

I noticed the Ronin prestige + 1 of 1 had a cable similar to Magnus, so I wanted to ask…

Thanks in advance!!
That's a pretty keen eye
Regardless, we were in "experimetal mode" when that was built. It is a long story, but the customer is a Saint as that pariculqr build probably took 6 months to do. We can move faster now, but at that time we were fleshing out the logistics of building a prestige + type product.

We settled on a cable, that is to be considered as "standard" with all prestige + builds.

Screenshot_20230615_034020_LINE.jpg

^ That is the standard
(obviously the wood / prestige material will vary with the iem housing)

Thanks for asking and expressing interest in Noble products.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back