Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 1, 2019 at 7:29 AM Post #31,621 of 36,057
Dec 1, 2019 at 12:42 PM Post #31,622 of 36,057
The review doesn't do it justice, this iem should have a strong recommendation.
Don't hear treble roll-off, tho there was a little harshness our of the box, will check later today if it's gone

We'd appreciate your review and impressions once you get the time with it!

Dec 1, 2019 at 2:48 PM Post #31,623 of 36,057
We'd appreciate your review and impressions once you get the time with it!
Definitely, give me a few days this week and I'll give a few impressions next to Khan too

Dec 2, 2019 at 8:27 AM Post #31,624 of 36,057
Man oh man! These K10U, are so freaking good, that I have not used my full sized setup, since I got them. I was always a full sized over ear kind of guy, but that is changing fast. Between the K10U and Savant II, I could not be happier, and they both put you "there", with the musicians. The K10U, has to be one of the best values in TOTL iems out there, and I can not recommend them enough, if you are thinking about picking up a set. The are warm, yet resolving, and have great impact, and are pretty much my perfect sound signature. Thanks Noble Audio!

Dec 2, 2019 at 8:36 AM Post #31,625 of 36,057
Man oh man! These K10U, are so freaking good, that I have not used my full sized setup, since I got them. I was always a full sized over ear kind of guy, but that is changing fast. Between the K10U and Savant II, I could not be happier, and they both put you "there", with the musicians. The K10U, has to be one of the best values in TOTL iems out there, and I can not recommend them enough, if you are thinking about picking up a set. The are warm, yet resolving, and have great impact, and are pretty much my perfect sound signature. Thanks Noble Audio!
Glad to see a brother join the IEM team :D

Dec 2, 2019 at 8:52 AM Post #31,626 of 36,057
Glad to see a brother join the IEM team :D
You steering me in the right direction from the start, has a played a big part in the transition from full sized to iem, so thanks for that!

Dec 2, 2019 at 9:08 AM Post #31,627 of 36,057
You steering me in the right direction from the start, has a played a big part in the transition from full sized to iem, so thanks for that!
Pleasure is all mine!!

Dec 2, 2019 at 12:59 PM Post #31,628 of 36,057

Glad you are so very happy with your choice.

The k10 ironically is what started me down this rabbit hole and now I'm here! It was the very first high end headphone of any kind that I listened to.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2019 at 5:30 PM Post #31,629 of 36,057
That's it guys! Joined the Noble Train. Tux5 on the way! :)

2sxa63.jpg

Dec 2, 2019 at 5:57 PM Post #31,630 of 36,057
Dec 3, 2019 at 12:29 AM Post #31,634 of 36,057
My Tux5 are arriving on Friday.
Lucky you! My M3s shipped 11 Days ago and should have been delivered Friday but for the 4th time this year UPS has lost a package (2 of which were / are IEMS) coming my way. Its a bummer to get excited with anticipation and then to have hope dashed by a rotten carrier. I know it's a 1st world problem and if this is the worst thing that happens this week it's still a pretty good week but I'm frustrated by it.

Dec 3, 2019 at 1:01 AM Post #31,635 of 36,057
That's it guys! Joined the Noble Train. Tux5 on the way! :)

Haha, that's how I've been all day long. FedEx told me that I'd get my order by "8pm" and while FedEx normally drops packages off between 10am and 2pm, they didn't show up today until 7pm. Even worse, I had seen them making a delivery a few houses down the street at around noon, and they just drove by, so I thought that their "out for delivery" notice was wrong. I guess it's that time of the season when the delivery companies have to run multiple trucks in the same neighborhood to get everything delivered on time.

Luckily, though, I got the Dulce Bass IEMs I ordered on Black Friday, and I am loving them. They aren't something I'd recommend for most people who love Noble Audio, but if you are into hard-hitting Drum&Bass and other similar bassy genres of electronica, they really bring that brainmelt to an otherwise clean-sounding series of IEMs. They aren't as clean and airy as the normal Noble sound signature (though, they aren't lacking... just not as clear as its siblings), but that isn't really what you'd need for heavy electronica. A lot of it isn't particularly well-mastered in the first place, and you are listening to vinyl being mixed, not live instruments being played. I do appreciate that Noble still brings their signature clarity, even if you are getting it behind a bit of a veil. It's beautiful to have that visceral bass hit while also being able to hear that signature vinyl sound... like you can almost hear the needle in the groove. It makes me feel like I'm in the club watching the DJ mix the records live.

I would love to get my hands on the Tux5, but it is just too far outside of my price range. :triportsad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back