Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 2, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #23,881 of 36,115
  Ha! Hope springs eternal. I asked Brannan how things were coming..no response. :)  I don't want to be that guy, but...well...you know.

It is understandable...
I considered emailing him too...
but somewhere on Noble's website mentions that they wont update you with your order unless something awfully wrong happens, AKA, a longer wait time. Hence, I decided to be a good little customer and wait it out. 

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #23,882 of 36,115
  Can you guys recommend portable amps? And talk a bit about how they change the audio and your opinions of having a portable amp over not having one?

What's your source? If you don't already have one, you should consider getting a Mojo. They drive my K10s without any issue. Sound wise, the Mojo is absolutely fantastic. Much has been said about its ability to make most IEMs sound great, and this isn't really hyperbole.

Dec 2, 2016 at 1:23 PM Post #23,883 of 36,115
It is understandable...
I considered emailing him too...
but somewhere on Noble's website mentions that they wont update you with your order unless something awfully wrong happens, AKA, a longer wait time. Hence, I decided to be a good little customer and wait it out. 

That's the right thing to do. I'm sure Noble has better things to do than answer emails as to where the ciems are in the process, especially if they are not behind with your delivery time. No offense meant to those that do email for updates, just doesn't help things move along. I certainly understand not wanting to wait, none of us do.

Dec 2, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #23,884 of 36,115
To these guys who have contacted Brannan regarding your order progress, he may not have replied, but wait it out a little.

Sometimes when work piles up, Brannan might not be able to answer you quickly, he is one man after all. But give him time and he most definitely will. Any problems you have, don't take to posting it up on head fi as the first response you have (not talking about anyone in specific but we have seen it in the past). It doesn't help things along and just makes everyone defensive and angry. I've had some issues before (and mind you I am a very very troublesome customer), and Brannan did whatever he could to help to solve my problems, kudos to that!

Dec 2, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #23,885 of 36,115
To these guys who have contacted Brannan regarding your order progress, he may not have replied, but wait it out a little.

Sometimes when work piles up, Brannan might not be able to answer you quickly, he is one man after all. But give him time and he most definitely will. Any problems you have, don't take to posting it up on head fi as the first response you have (not talking about anyone in specific but we have seen it in the past). It doesn't help things along and just makes everyone defensive and angry. I've had some issues before (and mind you I am a very very troublesome customer), and Brannan did whatever he could to help to solve my problems, kudos to tha

Here's a picture of Brannan assaulting the Black Friday pre-order mountain.

Dec 3, 2016 at 1:39 AM Post #23,886 of 36,115
Tracking says that my Encores should be arriving on Monday. Oh well, I hope my boss wasn't expecting me to get any work done!

Dec 3, 2016 at 6:43 AM Post #23,888 of 36,115
Tracking says that my Encores should be arriving on Monday. Oh well, I hope my boss wasn't expecting me to get any work done!

Are they universal Encores? If so, let your boss hear them for a bit. That'll give you a get-out-of-work card for a few hours. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #23,894 of 36,115
In other news, while I love the fact that using the Linum Bax cable feels like going wireless, I've commisioned a new one from a friend who does crazy sweet braided cables. Had to get me a black 26AWG quad-braid SPC with a black Ranko 3.5mm plug and these sweet-as-hell Eidolic 2-pin connectors:

Saying that I'm happy with how my Wizard Design Encores turned out would be the understatement of the century. 45 hours until estimated delivery. Not that I'm impatient or anything, pffft, don't be silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back