Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 13, 2016 at 6:27 AM Post #22,591 of 36,065
  Good question,  Brannan might be able to answer that better than me

PM'ed 
etysmile.gif

Oct 13, 2016 at 4:24 PM Post #22,596 of 36,065
I have no idea why but my brain instantly came out with lady parts after seeing that design... I think I might have a problem :rolleyes:
thought the same thing! Lol

Oct 13, 2016 at 6:16 PM Post #22,599 of 36,065

If you have the money to spend, Id recommend just letting the wizards work their magic. From what Ive been able to find, even with minimal guidelines they can create magic. 

I went with this design:

How about rush order + wizard design ehh?? 
Can the reprint option reprint wizard designs? :xf_eek:?

Oct 14, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #22,601 of 36,065
do you guys know typically how long it takes for impressions to arrive at the lab, after they've been delivered to the US office? mine were signed and delivered to the US office last thursday (according to my tracking), but now more than week has passed and i still haven't received word on them arriving at the lab. hopefully there is no delay

Oct 14, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #22,602 of 36,065
do you guys know typically how long it takes for impressions to arrive at the lab, after they've been delivered to the US office? mine were signed and delivered to the US office last thursday (according to my tracking), but now more than week has passed and i still haven't received word on them arriving at the lab. hopefully there is no delay
im in the exact same boat as you my friend.my impressions were sent offrom Friday so today makes a week. My audiologist mailed them. When I spoke with them yesterday they told me they should be there yesterday. Still no confirmation email from noble.mine were mailed ups ground and obviously they are ridiculouslying slow. Once I know noble has received my impressions I will be fine but righthe now all I can think is theu got lost or sent to the wrong address! Lol. Im pitiful!

Oct 14, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #22,603 of 36,065

They may have been delayed if Brannan was at CanJam (I assume he was) in Denver Thu through Sun last weekend.

Oct 14, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #22,604 of 36,065

im in the exact same boat as you my friend.my impressions were sent offrom Friday so today makes a week. My audiologist mailed them. When I spoke with them yesterday they told me they should be there yesterday. Still no confirmation email from noble.mine were mailed ups ground and obviously they are ridiculouslying slow. Once I know noble has received my impressions I will be fine but righthe now all I can think is theu got lost or sent to the wrong address! Lol. Im pitiful!

mine were sent earlier (last monday), and i have delivery confirmation last thursday at their US office. but yeah let's see if we hear anything from them soon, hopefully they didnt get lost though....

Oct 14, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #22,605 of 36,065
mine were sent earlier (last monday), and i have delivery confirmation last thursday at their US office. but yeah let's see if we hear anything from them soon, hopefully they didnt get lost though....
hopefully not.have you tried to contact noble?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back