Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 7, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #18,691 of 36,064

Snakewood (Brosimum guianense/Piratinera guianensis) is one of the world's most sought after woods​
due to its small tree size and highly figured snakeskin appearance.​

​

Perfect for a Savant Prestige.​
 ​

​

Woot Woot, nothing I like more than "Good Wood" in the morning
biggrin.gif
Stunning

Mar 7, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #18,692 of 36,064
I think Noble should start working on a coffee table book with a Prestige picture collection.  Can you imagine a high res collection of their CIEMs prints?
wink.gif

Also, and I'm being very serious about this one, I would love to see this turned into a ring!!!  The only jewelry I wear is a wedding band, but wouldn't mind wearing this on my other hand
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #18,693 of 36,064
  I think Noble should start working on a coffee table book with a Prestige picture collection.  Can you imagine a high res collection of their CIEMs prints?
wink.gif

Also, and I'm being very serious about this one, I would love to see this turned into a ring!!!  The only jewelry I wear is a wedding band, but wouldn't mind wearing this on my other hand
biggrin.gif

And would be even better if it had super-powers, or did a kind of "Wonder Twins" thing. 
wink_face.gif

Mar 7, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #18,694 of 36,064

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

And would be even better if it had super-powers, or did a kind of "Wonder Twins" thing. 
wink_face.gif

It already has a super cool audio powers
wink.gif
  Plus, imaging the imprint a ring like this will leave if anybody messes with you?
tongue.gif

@Podster : this one is not a copper, it's Noble limited edition Rose Gold plated K10UA.  But matches nicely with a copper tone
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2016 at 4:55 PM Post #18,695 of 36,064
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

Damn good idea. I pretty much glance at the lookbook every other day.

Mar 7, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #18,697 of 36,064

Damn good idea. I pretty much glance at the lookbook every other day.

I would too but my wife already tortures me enough
eek.gif

Mar 7, 2016 at 7:15 PM Post #18,699 of 36,064
Just got a pair of the universal.  A couple of basic questions if you will indulge me.  1)  I assume you wear them similar to the shore 846 with the cord going behind your head?  2) Give  the bend in the chord you can figure out which is left and right but I can't find a left or right designation on the ear buds themselves?  What am I missing?  Can't wait to try them out over the next few days.  I like the pelican case as well.  Do most of you use the soft or pelican case or both but putting the soft case into the pelican?

Thanks!!

Mar 7, 2016 at 7:28 PM Post #18,700 of 36,064
  Just got a pair of the universal.  A couple of basic questions if you will indulge me.  1)  I assume you wear them similar to the shore 846 with the cord going behind your head?  2) Give  the bend in the chord you can figure out which is left and right but I can't find a left or right designation on the ear buds themselves?  What am I missing?  Can't wait to try them out over the next few days.  I like the pelican case as well.  Do most of you use the soft or pelican case or both but putting the soft case into the pelican?

Thanks!!

Check the cable for the red and blue dots, where they plug into the IEM socket. Wear them like the image below.

Mar 7, 2016 at 8:29 PM Post #18,705 of 36,064
dots facing back, blue dot for left side and red dot for right side

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back