Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 25, 2016 at 8:33 PM Post #18,361 of 36,135

Crime against fashion or because of the weather?

Weather, dude. I'd love to wear heavy jackets etc, just not possible outside during the day 
tongue.gif
 Although I did once see this fashion victim walking around in a Matrix-style leather trench coat during lunch , he looked a right knob, heh

Feb 25, 2016 at 8:37 PM Post #18,362 of 36,135
  Weather, dude. I'd love to wear heavy jackets etc, just not possible outside during the day 
tongue.gif
 Although I did once see this fashion victim walking around in a Matrix-style leather trench coat during lunch , he looked a right knob, heh

Weather here has been pretty brutal.

Feb 26, 2016 at 4:26 PM Post #18,374 of 36,135
Just got my N6 in from the Massdrop deal.  That was insanely quick shipping, and definitely the quickest I've ever received anything from Massdrop.  Kudos to Noble on that!

None of the included tips really works for me, though.  Does anybody have any suggestions for some other tips that fit these nozzles?  I have "cavernous" ear canals, so most of the tips are actually slightly too small.

My limited initial listening confirmed that these sounded just as great as I remembered them, which is "fantastic".  For now, though, it's back to the custom K10s until I can get a better fitting tip.

Feb 26, 2016 at 4:30 PM Post #18,375 of 36,135
  Just got my N6 in from the Massdrop deal.  That was insanely quick shipping, and definitely the quickest I've ever received anything from Massdrop.  Kudos to Noble on that!

None of the included tips really works for me, though.  Does anybody have any suggestions for some other tips that fit these nozzles?  I have "cavernous" ear canals, so most of the tips are actually slightly too small.

My limited initial listening confirmed that these sounded just as great as I remembered them, which is "fantastic".  For now, though, it's back to the custom K10s until I can get a better fitting tip.

Spinfits seem to be quite popular, you could try the large size.

http://www.spinfit-eartip.com/

They're on Amazon as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back