Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 15, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #16,696 of 36,135

I hope you are right my friend, but in all honesty, prepare to be let down.
All the crazy marketing, merchandising etc. (hype) has already discouraged me to the point that I didn't even attempt to get a ticket for the 1st screening. I'm prepared for the biggest letdown of my life, so whatever happens I won't be disappointed
biggrin.gif

After episodes 1,2 and 3, we just watched 4 and I was like WOOOOHOOOOO!!! That's what I'm talking about! 
Nothing can beat the original trilogy, if only for the fact that I watched it first when I was 6 or something (not in a theatre of course).

I fully understand the caution... trying not to get too hyped myself. But there is reason to have a new hope:

1. Tweet from Anthony Daniels in November: "  'No movie sequel is better than The Empire Strikes Back.'  You might eat those words for Xmas dinner in 2015. Joy & Indigestion to the world!"
2. The co-screenwriter for Force Awakens is Lawrence Kasden.

And honorable mention goes to... they are reportedly using the least amount of CGI as possible.

On-topic edit: Can't wait to listen to the soundtrack with my K10s :wink:

Dec 15, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #16,698 of 36,135
Dec 15, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #16,700 of 36,135

Luke finds out Darth Vadar is his father, take that. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

That's Homer Simpson's line 
biggrin.gif
 (Why can no one spell Star Wars names??? 
evil_smiley.gif
)

I hear ya @Dexter Morgan , but all that has been said before. Though I must admit, I love the minimal CGI part. Nothing beats an Imperial Star Destroyer passing overhead in all it's 1978 model glory!
OK I'm shutting up about Star Wars now, sorry for the off-topicness. Move along, move along. 

Dec 15, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #16,701 of 36,135

That's Homer Simpson's line 
biggrin.gif
 (Why can no one spell Star Wars names??? 
evil_smiley.gif
)

I hear ya @Dexter Morgan , but all that has been said before. Though I must admit, I love the minimal CGI part. Nothing beats an Imperial Star Destroyer passing overhead in all it's 1978 model glory!
OK I'm shutting up about Star Wars now, sorry for the off-topicness. Move along, move along. 

Well its just like those pesky Canadians adding a U to things like COLOR, I guess. 
wink_face.gif

Dec 15, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #16,703 of 36,135
Quick questions for ppl who's ordered CIEM from Noble before:

Am I suppose to get a confirmation email once my ear impression is delivered to Noble? Their FAQ page suggests so, my impression was taken delivery last 4 days ago, still haven't hear anything.
Also, hows your experience communicating with them? Sent them a couple of emails(last Monday and Friday), still haven't got a response yet.

Dec 15, 2015 at 6:54 PM Post #16,704 of 36,135

Am I suppose to get a confirmation email once my ear impression is delivered to Noble? Their FAQ page suggests so, my impression was taken delivery last 4 days ago, still haven't hear anything.
Also, hows your experience communicating with them? Sent them a couple of emails(last Monday and Friday), still haven't got a response yet.

Brannan has always gotten back to me with emails in a timely manner. I never heard from the lab when mine were received, so sometimes it doesn't happen. Just rest assured, they are in capable hands and you will be taken care of in the end. Sending emails to Brannan gets the best results.

Dec 15, 2015 at 7:15 PM Post #16,705 of 36,135

Emails are sent when impressions are received at our labs, which is separate from our US office. We do not send emails confirming receipt of impressions at our US office as tracking information will indicate whether or not the impressions have been received there.

If you would like to know if we have received your impressions at our US office, please send an email to contact@nobleaudio.com and we would be happy to let you know. :)

I never heard from the lab when mine were received, so sometimes it doesn't happen.

You're different dude.

Dec 15, 2015 at 7:30 PM Post #16,707 of 36,135
Well its just like those pesky Canadians adding a U to things like COLOR, I guess. :wink_face:

Nah, we spell it correct without taking shortcuts. :tongue_smile:

Dec 15, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #16,709 of 36,135

Emails are sent when impressions are received at our labs, which is separate from our US office. We do not send emails confirming receipt of impressions at our US office as tracking information will indicate whether or not the impressions have been received there.

If you would like to know if we have received your impressions at our US office, please send an email to contact@nobleaudio.com and we would be happy to let you know. :)

You're different dude.

You mean special. 
cool.gif

Dec 15, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #16,710 of 36,135

Users who are viewing this thread

Back