Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 30, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #16,471 of 36,065
  Indeed it is. Noble 3U.
And it's alright, I just need to wait a bit.

I believe they'll send you a BTS as long they have them in stock.

I spoke too soon, got an email a few hours ago also confirming my Noble 3 is delayed due to no stock, such a shame
frown.gif

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:32 PM Post #16,473 of 36,065

Ooooh. This means I haven't visited Noble's main page for awhile. Thanks.

All I can say is.. oops? 
redface.gif

I'm in the same boat.  But now I am a proud owner of the Noble T-Shirt to match with my recently ordered K10U.  Sweet.  Will the neighbors be jealous now.  
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I will have to spend 15 minutes explaining who Noble is along with educating them on hi-fidelity. I always love the look you get when you mention that you spent more than $200 on a pair of IEMs. 

Dec 1, 2015 at 9:50 AM Post #16,476 of 36,065

I have two, but good luck getting the other, as they never sold them, muuuuahahahaha. Bow down to me, minions. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Just you wait, my friend. Ha! Your days of exclusivity will soon be over! 
cool.gif

Dec 1, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #16,480 of 36,065
Hey does anyone have any idea what the import cost is going to be when my Noble 3u arrives in the UK?

Or any experiences from UK owners would be great.

I may be wrong but I believe Giselle from Aid2Hearing is directly handling them (directly dealing? not sure) for Noble so the tax probably would be taken care of (or included) in the price tag. It was talked about a lot of posts ago but I don't recall it now.

Dec 1, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #16,482 of 36,065
  Now that the sale is over, I'm kind of disappointed I didn't jump on the K10 deal.  Still a bit too much money for me with all options considered.

Maybe next time...

Maybe is what I said last time, then I missed out. So this time I totally jumped on the Noble discounted deal at 20% off. Only comes up once or twice a year. Picked up a K10U from Noble. I also picked up a U12 from 1964 Audio, also at 20% off. 

Dec 1, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #16,483 of 36,065
Maybe is what I said last time, then I missed out. So this time I totally jumped on the Noble discounted deal at 20% off. Only comes up once or twice a year. Picked up a K10U from Noble. I also picked up a U12 from 1964 Audio, also at 20% off. 

This comparison would be great!

Dec 1, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #16,484 of 36,065

I may be wrong but I believe Giselle from Aid2Hearing is directly handling them (directly dealing? not sure) for Noble so the tax probably would be taken care of (or included) in the price tag. It was talked about a lot of posts ago but I don't recall it now.

I went back through the thread. I'm bored and it's my day off!

If you order universals they don't have tax as they 'ship' from within the UK, however CIEM's ship from outside the UK so will be subject to those greedy customs officials and the shipping companies outrageous handling charges!

Dec 1, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #16,485 of 36,065

I've honestly been looking all over Head-Fi and the web for some comparisons. Couldn't find any, so I will make my own. I also own a few other popular universals known in the community...Roxanne Universal, Unique Melody Mentor Universal, Shure 846 Universal, Aurisonics ASG2...so the K10U and U12 will be excellent additions to my collection. I am not the best at writing "lengthy, detailed" reviews which is what I know Head-Fiers love. However, once I have the K10 & U12 in my ears, I will take my time to make comparisons for anyone who is interested. This is the Noble forum, and all I have been hearing is great things about the K10. I am quite excited to hear what all the hoopla is about in regards to the K10. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back