Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 6, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #15,376 of 36,135
Most of us here respect Noble the company for various reasons, most here love the sound.  I had some difficulties with them myself, but I choose to not keep whining about it.  Mr. Dreyka, it sounds like you are on a campaign to bash Noble......here's a flash.....most people here don't want to hear it and don't care. I read your first post, which is a rehash of what was posted about 10 pages back and the rest of yours......I skip reading....  vocalization being.....blah blah blah.

All you guys who want to complain here's a thread just for you :  http://www.head-fi.org/t/769832/companies-that-take-advantage-of-audio-enthusiasts/120

I like that I started it and its grown to 9 pages.  Please you unhappy or taken advantage of people, I love to see it grow to a hundred pages.  Please head on over there.  BTW, there is no complaining post from me, I just wanted a place for unhappy folks to go.

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:16 PM Post #15,377 of 36,135
Alrighty, I am back from my bike ride and I am happy to say the K10's are rock solid in the fit department. Pure comfort over both of my TF10's. I found myself pushing on them to make sure they were still sealed, this is mostly out of habit with my TF10. Tomorrow will be my first day using them at work, but I expect nothing less than for them to be awesome. They nailed the fit on these, sound, well been there done that, but I am glad to have some more bass over my TF10.

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #15,378 of 36,135
  Alrighty, I am back from my bike ride and I am happy to say the K10's are rock solid in the fit department. Pure comfort over both of my TF10's. I found myself pushing on them to make sure they were still sealed, this is mostly out of habit with my TF10. Tomorrow will be my first day using them at work, but I expect nothing less than for them to be awesome. They nailed the fit on these, sound, well been there done that, but I am glad to have some more bass over my TF10.

Congrats again Wata! So glad they are working for you. Cheers

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #15,379 of 36,135
  Congrats again Wata! So glad they are working for you. Cheers

Thanks again for the thanks. 
beerchug.gif

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #15,380 of 36,135
As Yogi Berra once said, "It's Deja Vu all over again"!

It is like flogging a dead horse.. I am not taking sides but this is just ridiculous.. Use the forum to compare sound, customer service quality.. I am all for it.. But harping on and on by arm chair critics on cost is simply meaningless. I always say apple products are overpriced but people still buy them.. Why bcoz off quality.. Also no one is forcing anybody to buy..so can we once and for all put this to rest...

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #15,381 of 36,135
6moons just released their review of the Kaiser 10 Prestige, excerpt and link below.

One more thing was the Prestige’s powerful musicality. Boy did it have that. I could not easily disengage from my tunes. One of the hardest things writing this review was that every time I tried to sit and write down my impressions, I found myself day-dreaming, reading or lying down. I was enjoying most excellent company with my inner self. To write for our Turkish magazine 
Andante
 about the Lear, Custom Art or Hidition had been a lot easier than now attempting to criticize the Prestige in these pages. 

http://6moons.com/audioreviews2/noble/1.html​

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:33 PM Post #15,382 of 36,135

Great to hear...
wink.gif
 Welcome to the K10 club!

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:34 PM Post #15,383 of 36,135
As Yogi Berra once said, "It's Deja Vu all over again"!

It is like flogging a dead horse.. I am not taking sides but this is just ridiculous.. Use the forum to compare sound, customer service quality.. I am all for it.. But harping on and on by arm chair critics on cost is simply meaningless. I always say apple products are overpriced but people still buy them.. Why bcoz off quality.. Also no one is forcing anybody to buy..so can we once and for all put this to rest...

I'll bring the stake and the garlic.

Oct 6, 2015 at 10:46 PM Post #15,385 of 36,135
  6moons just released their review of the Kaiser 10 Prestige, excerpt and link below.

One more thing was the Prestige’s powerful musicality. Boy did it have that. I could not easily disengage from my tunes. One of the hardest things writing this review was that every time I tried to sit and write down my impressions, I found myself day-dreaming, reading or lying down. I was enjoying most excellent company with my inner self. To write for our Turkish magazine 
Andante
 about the Lear, Custom Art or Hidition had been a lot easier than now attempting to criticize the Prestige in these pages. 

Congratulations Brannan! Awesome review, and 6moons IMO is one of the go-to sites for in-depth reviews. Cheers 

Oct 7, 2015 at 12:50 AM Post #15,388 of 36,135
Most of us here respect Noble the company for various reasons, most here love the sound.  I had some difficulties with them myself, but I choose to not keep whining about it.  Mr. Dreyka, it sounds like you are on a campaign to bash Noble......here's a flash.....most people here don't want to hear it and don't care. I read your first post, which is a rehash of what was posted about 10 pages back and the rest of yours......I skip reading....  vocalization being.....blah blah blah.

All you guys who want to complain here's a thread just for you :  http://www.head-fi.org/t/769832/companies-that-take-advantage-of-audio-enthusiasts/120

I like that I started it and its grown to 9 pages.  Please you unhappy or taken advantage of people, I love to see it grow to a hundred pages.  Please head on over there.  BTW, there is no complaining post from me, I just wanted a place for unhappy folks to go.
I disagree, Dreyka is being quite moderate and reasonable, even if I don't agree with all his arguments. On the other hands, some people answer by ridiculing him and the like, something not uncommon on this thread. The thread you have started I am sorry to say that it has little point because that is not where people go to enquire on a brand. Especially not when it is presented as the thread for people who have been thrown out by fanboys end up.

Many people have much to day about their experience with brands, not just Noble, but dare not say so, because they will be attacked. Just because you like and support a brand, it doesn't mean you can't hear what people have to say. Member don't need to police the thread either, moderators are here for that. I besides I think it is a vicious circle: if people who want to criticize were heard and not ridiculed, they would be satisfied and move on. This kind of attitude urges them to move forward

Oct 7, 2015 at 1:24 AM Post #15,389 of 36,135
The source of that video, Vibro Labs, sells a CIEM 'kit', with zero drivers, for $199. You have to buy the drivers and then build it yourself, which certainly appeals to some people. But for $200, that doesn't strike me as a good value proposition, either.

If the guy in the Vibro video is going to be fair, he needs to tear down more then 1 IEM to make his point, and as John has already shown, the video is full of inaccuracies.

I do think the Savant should be better (the shells shouldn't have any blemishes imo), and hopefully this is something they will address in the future. One thing is certain: the cost of the parts and manufacturing of every single IEM on the market doesn't add up to the retail price. That being said, Vibro Labs won't be getting any business from me, but I will still consider Noble.

Oct 7, 2015 at 7:28 AM Post #15,390 of 36,135

Andante

Thank you very much for the review and I totally agree what the report says.  I bought K10U 4 months ago the first time when I listened to it.  And now I still find myself out-of-words when trying to describe K10U other then "Analytical and Musical".  Because it is exactly how wonderful it is!  I am glad someone writes a 4-pages report on Noble K10 that helps us explain to the world why we buy this equipment and also why K10U is constantly out of stock.    

Users who are viewing this thread

Back