Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 23, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #12,031 of 36,115

What makes the BTS so special, compared to other Bluetooth devices? (No Idea if there even exit similar devices like this...)

Size wise, the amount of technology packed in the BTS is impressive. It is about the size of an AA battery.  There is another product similar in size the "Jabra Play" but the tech is 3rd Gen, and the BTS is 4th gen.

Ultimately what seperates the BTS from any Blue Tooth dongle on the market today is the included 15.5 inch, SPC, two prong braided cable.   The cable fits most CIEMs/IEMs industry wide that utilizes a prong  socket configuration.   This particular cable allows the blue tooth dongle to be worn like a pendant, removing the extra lenght of cable one would have if one used a standard lenghth two prong cable with a blue tooth dongle.

In short, the shorter cable offers more freedom to the blue tooth device user.  (no pun intended)

The Shorter the better

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Jun 23, 2015 at 10:43 AM Post #12,032 of 36,115

Scott, what DAPs do you find suitable with the K10 comes with bluetooth?

I'm eyeing on some of them, and with the form factor considered I can only find a few.

I just tried a Lotoo PAW 5000 and found it to be really good for the price. Using it with my Parrot Zik bluetooth set the range was pretty good and they had great synergy. It is also good for the price when using the HO, didn't try balanced though. 

Jun 23, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #12,034 of 36,115
If I want to change the design of my ciem (from a Wizard reprint to another Wizard reprint) after a few years, how much will Noble charge me?

Jun 23, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #12,035 of 36,115
  If I want to change the design of my ciem (from a Wizard reprint to another Wizard reprint) after a few years, how much will Noble charge me?

It only costs one shrubbery!

shrubbery.jpg

Jun 23, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #12,038 of 36,115
Says on the site

In stock, ships immediately.

Brannan is pretty good about the immediately aspect

Jun 23, 2015 at 1:06 PM Post #12,039 of 36,115
So I haven't been around in a while since I have been blissfully listening to my Heir A4's but did take note a while back of the new Noble line by the Wizard.  While I was excited so see him back in the business, I was disappointed that there wasn't an A6 equivalent. When I was ordering my A4's I was very tempted to upgrade to the A6 because it seemed like the perfect marriage of true sound with maybe a little more power to the base.  On a whim, I was looking at the Noble website and see that there is now an 6C, is that like an updated A6 or something completely different?

Jun 23, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #12,041 of 36,115
Since Savants are being shipped, how fast is the turn around for a new order made today?

Savant is in stock, but they are going quite fast with lots of interest from both individual customers and distributors. Orders will ship within 24 hours of being received.

We are now officially out of BTS. If you order a Savant during the promotional period, you will be contacted with the option of either having your Savant ship first and BTS later, or wait to have both ship at the same time.

Jun 23, 2015 at 6:46 PM Post #12,044 of 36,115

I think that's referring to a dip in the frequency response that many people pointed out about the 4.Ai around 4k Hz. I believe project noted that in the very first post on this thread when he compares the noble 4 to the old heir 4.Ai

Ah, that's disappointing if true. Does anyone know how well higher end noble IEMs extend? Do they have troubles over 13-15k? Or do they not have this problem?

Jun 23, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #12,045 of 36,115

Ah, that's disappointing if true. Does anyone know how well higher end noble IEMs extend? Do they have troubles over 13-15k? Or do they not have this problem?

Tao, he's saying the first generation of the 4, which John created while at Heir, had a frequency dip.  John fixed it when he created the new line of IEMs for Noble.  It's not an issue in the current iteration. The 4 is fantastic, by the way.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back