Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 18, 2015 at 1:21 AM Post #9,901 of 36,052

Yeah. If they can't fix the CIEM, they'll fix the ear. Personalized service! 
biggrin.gif

I know right, when one option doesn't work, there is always another. Just listen to Wata everyone, I will guide you through life with my amazing knowledge.

Apr 18, 2015 at 10:38 PM Post #9,903 of 36,052
Apr 20, 2015 at 12:45 AM Post #9,905 of 36,052
Got-em. All is as everyone has said before, finishing, looks, sound, etc.....GREAT!

I have 2 questions please.

Those of you who have other customs that are smaller like me with the Miracles, how do you find the isolation comparing the K-10s to what you've owned?

*No controversy and debate please whether snake oil or truth.....PLEASE.

With your K-10s (and new cable), was there a difference in sound after xxx hours of use?

Apr 20, 2015 at 6:40 AM Post #9,907 of 36,052
Has anybody tried both the k10 and the se846?

There are at least several people that listened to/own both.

There are impressions of both on this thread and the SE846 Impressions Thread.

Apr 20, 2015 at 1:38 PM Post #9,908 of 36,052
I know this probably isn't the typically kind of question here, but is there any better way of viewing the different colors with the possible augmentations of wire filaments, gold nuggets, and glitter other than their website? I've checked the facebook page, but it seems everything is about the wizard designs(understandably so), and I'm not sure what the basic colors would look like with all these possible options.

Apr 20, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #9,909 of 36,052
I have some questions though my knowledge on the subject isn't great.

Would a longer barrel, which reduces the volume of air in the ear canal, reduce the 7Khz resonances?

Is the volume of air in the ear canal the factor that determines how frequency response is affected or can it also be the shape?

Do customs tend to have a longer barrel than the universal K10U?

Apr 20, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #9,911 of 36,052
  I know this probably isn't the typically kind of question here, but is there any better way of viewing the different colors with the possible augmentations of wire filaments, gold nuggets, and glitter other than their website? I've checked the facebook page, but it seems everything is about the wizard designs(understandably so), and I'm not sure what the basic colors would look like with all these possible options.

You can filter our lookbook by personalization option (Personal Design) and/or by design option (Wire Filament).

Apr 20, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #9,912 of 36,052
Other than the use of the look book page, (filter / personalized design)

I can't think of a faster more succinct way to see non-Wizard products

You can filter our lookbook by personalization option (Personal Design) and/or by design option (Wire Filament).

Thanks for the help. I didn't realize that was the spot to look for previous designs. I was looking under the shop tab and trying to customize a model.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back