Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 22, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #9,932 of 36,097
  Got-em. All is as everyone has said before, finishing, looks, sound, etc.....GREAT!

I have 2 questions please.

Those of you who have other customs that are smaller like me with the Miracles, how do you find the isolation comparing the K-10s to what you've owned?

*No controversy and debate whether snake oil or truth.....PLEASE.

With your K-10s (and new cable), was there a difference in sound after xxx hours of use, burn-in?

Bump. Any comments?

Apr 22, 2015 at 2:33 PM Post #9,933 of 36,097
Bump. Any comments?

I don't find BA drivers to have the need for burn in to the extent that dynamics do. K10's sound awesome out of the box (or crush proof case). Cheers

Apr 22, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #9,934 of 36,097

Bump. Any comments?

Please Saraguie, we are trying to get a handle on Wata's sexual predilections. Try to keep it on topic. 
wink_face.gif
Actually, I will say that my K10s are sounding "better" with time. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I got my K10s!!!!
beerchug.gif
The instrument separation and soundstage seemed to improve, whether due to brain burn-in, BA burn-in, or my ears getting used to feeling constipated.

Apr 22, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #9,935 of 36,097

Please Saraguie, we are trying to get a handle on Wata's sexual predilections. Try to keep it on topic. 
wink_face.gif
Actually, I will say that my K10s are sounding "better" with time. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I got my K10s!!!!
beerchug.gif
The instrument separation and soundstage seemed to improve, whether due to brain burn-in, BA burn-in, or my ears getting used to feeling constipated.

I make the Noble thread fun, it has become famous world wide. I am also directly accountable for 99.9% of their sales. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

Apr 22, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #9,941 of 36,097
  Got-em. All is as everyone has said before, finishing, looks, sound, etc.....GREAT!

I have 2 questions please.

Those of you who have other customs that are smaller like me with the Miracles, how do you find the isolation comparing the K-10s to what you've owned?

*No controversy and debate please whether snake oil or truth.....PLEASE.

With your K-10s (and new cable), was there a difference in sound after xxx hours of use?

K10's are my first customs, and I did not notice any type of burn in changes.  I did, however notice differences between the stock, silver litz, and hybrid cables.  I'm currently using a DHC V2 fusion hybrid, and it did tighten up bass and add a little air to the upper ranges.  Very slight differences, but I hear them.  And I'm someone who is skeptical about cable sq changes.

Apr 22, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #9,943 of 36,097

K10's are my first customs, and I did not notice any type of burn in changes.  I did, however notice differences between the stock, silver litz, and hybrid cables.  I'm currently using a DHC V2 fusion hybrid, and it did tighten up bass and add a little air to the upper ranges.  Very slight differences, but I hear them.  And I'm someone who is skeptical about cable sq changes.

I listened with the stock cable for about 5 minutes on my iPhone and was very impressed. I now have Ted's silver litz on and tonight will give it a good 4 hours with the 240. Uploaded new music this morning including Radiohead which Sorensiim (who has been very helpful, TYVM) recommended, can't wait!!  
ksc75smile.gif

And I know there is a difference like you between a stock Weston type cable and custom cable as well as balanced vs SE.

Apr 22, 2015 at 7:09 PM Post #9,944 of 36,097

I listened with the stock cable for about 5 minutes on my iPhone and was very impressed. I now have Ted's silver litz on and tonight will give it a good 4 hours with the 240. Uploaded new music this morning including Radiohead which Sorensiim (who has been very helpful, TYVM) recommended, can't wait!!  
ksc75smile.gif

And I know there is a difference like you between a stock Weston type cable and custom cable as well as balanced vs SE.

If you really want to appreciate k10's, go back and listen to some of your other iems after spending a good long time with the Nobles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back