Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 16, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #9,858 of 36,042
Anyone know?

Will these fit?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B002OOWBWA/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1429187229&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX200_QL40&keywords=tx400&dpPl=1&dpID=41a1WwTDAOL&ref=plSrch

I did a little search on this thread, and it looks like you would need the 500 series, based on the K10 universals.  Wish I could tell you from experience, but I don't have the universals.  Anybody else know for sure?

Apr 16, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #9,859 of 36,042

I did a little search on this thread, and it looks like you would need the 500 series, based on the K10 universals.  Wish I could tell you from experience, but I don't have the universals.  Anybody else know for sure?

Yes you need 500 and not 400 series.

Apr 16, 2015 at 1:49 PM Post #9,860 of 36,042

500 is correct, you may want to give the comfort series a try too.  I've been using them for a few months; they seem to give me the best seal, without having the end of the K10 port recessed too far into tip.

Apr 16, 2015 at 1:56 PM Post #9,861 of 36,042
Yes that is pretty much human nature, women search for security, men search for care takers (it also helps if there is an attraction as well)

We took a gamble on each other, at the time we met I really had very little to offer, but I guess she recognized the potential in What I love to do & she supported me in this endeavor. She said, "You will never be a man, unless you chase your dreams. " With her encouragement I quit my job & went commercial. (And fortunately Brannan, joined up shortly after)

She has been by my side from day one, she helped build the first review set that was ever publicly seen (Project86, Bamboo cross grain cut checker board face plate)

I saw her potential as a care taker in the way she took care of her elderly/invalid grandmother & the respect and love she showed her parents. She also takes great pride in her cooking prowess, & wants her man to be rotund, as in her mind, this means she takes good care of her husband

In the end I think we both took a gamble, and so far, it has been nothing but Aces.

Does she have a sister?

Apr 16, 2015 at 1:59 PM Post #9,862 of 36,042
  I left my K10 in the airplane's seat on Monday. I didn't use the headphone on Tuesday and only when I packing for work on Wednesday morning I discover it was missing!!!!!!

Holy!!!

Luckily a call to the airline save me from hell-grade-heart-melting, they got my K10!!!!  

I guess they probably didn't even know what they were. Probably thought they were stylized earing aids. At least that's what some friends have mentioned to me. Glad you got them back.

Bah! What do these people know?

Apr 16, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #9,864 of 36,042
I guess some of you talked about this before on some page in this thread but I can't find it, so I just want to ask again. Any suggestions for cables for K10U? I will be grateful if someone can give me the page number talking about the cables or any website selling the cables so that I can do the research on my own.

Apr 16, 2015 at 3:33 PM Post #9,865 of 36,042

So the same tips fit the Noble 6 as this new universal iem? I thought I saw the 400 series mentioned. Good job I asked though!

Apr 16, 2015 at 4:00 PM Post #9,866 of 36,042
  I guess some of you talked about this before on some page in this thread but I can't find it, so I just want to ask again. Any suggestions for cables for K10U? I will be grateful if someone can give me the page number talking about the cables or any website selling the cables so that I can do the research on my own.

I'm using Moon Audio Silver Dragon

Apr 16, 2015 at 6:26 PM Post #9,868 of 36,042
  I left my K10 in the airplane's seat on Monday. I didn't use the headphone on Tuesday and only when I packing for work on Wednesday morning I discover it was missing!!!!!!

Holy!!!

Luckily a call to the airline save me from hell-grade-heart-melting, they got my K10!!!!  

This beats a Nicholas Sparks movie any day.

Apr 16, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #9,869 of 36,042

If you don't subscribe to the "better cables make my stuff sound over 9000 times better" stuff and just want something functional at a different length/color/style, check out plussoundaudio.com.  All of the options are user selectable when you order, via dropdown boxes, so you're not having to fill out order forms or play email tag.  I wanted an extra cable with a mic/button to stop/skip songs while at work without whipping my phone out, so this is where I went.

Apr 16, 2015 at 7:17 PM Post #9,870 of 36,042

There was a brief discussion about cables a while back, but it's the same debate that you can find anywhere with cables.

As for aftermarket cables, there are quite a few who make them for Noble iem's.
- Double Helix Cables
- Norne Audio
- Moon Audio
- ALO
- Charleston Cable Company
- Plussound
- BTG

I'm positive I'm missing a few, but in general, any of these custom manufacturers will be able to supply you with a Noble compatible aftermarket cable.... just make sure you choose the 0.78mm plug (aka "ciem" plug, JH, Heir, Noble, etc...) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back