Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 1, 2015 at 9:26 AM Post #8,791 of 36,135
True. Although where they need to earn my money is how they sound.
smily_headphones1.gif

True that. In this regard, Noble has really pulled ahead of many of the other custom manufacturers. My K10s look great, are built well, and sound fantastic. A great combination.

Mar 1, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #8,796 of 36,135
  Can't comment on options 2&3, but I'm more than delighted with option 1. The only upgrade I envisage to this combo is to get a full custom K10, and that's more purely for aesthetic reasons.

Decided to go with option 1 too, the Hugo paired with K10Us is one mind blowing experience.   

Mar 2, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #8,803 of 36,135

I had issues with being able to wear my K10U's for long periods of time as I believe my ear canal shape is off for the supplied tips.

I had a set of UE900 silicone tips from a previous set of IEMs, and I use the large ones on my K10U's. I wear them 8-10 hours a day with no fatigue at all.

For the $20 they cost, it may be worth it to give them a try. Hopefully they will help get the fit where you need it.

Dropping by to thank Jody for this tip.
I tried out all the stock Noble tips on my K10U and was having trouble finding a balance between comfort and seal.
I got the UE900 tips in today and they seal perfectly and they're extremely comfortable.

Highly recommended to anyone who owns a Noble universal and has fit issues.

Mar 2, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #8,804 of 36,135
I tried out all the stock Noble tips on my K10U and was having trouble finding a balance between comfort and seal.
I got the UE900 tips in today and they seal perfectly and they're extremely comfortable.

Awesome. I am glad they are working well for you as well, and you are getting the full enjoyment out of your K10's.

Have fun.

Edit: For some reason I had $20 in my head for the cost, but at the $10 list price, it is even easier to try it out.

Mar 2, 2015 at 1:15 PM Post #8,805 of 36,135

Can I ask where you got them from? While I'm happy with the tips I'm using (Meelectronic M6 Double-Flange), I'm always happy to see if they can me improved upon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back