Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 19, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #7,426 of 36,042
Actually, even a collection of all customer images and those posted by Noble will be super helpful - once we add some keywords indicating what options were chosen.  I spent a few hours looking at the various image posts from John, but they don't seem to have information about what options were chosen :)

Anil

Post or e mail the design you are curious about, we will respond ASAP :)

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Dec 19, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #7,428 of 36,042
Post or e mail the design you are curious about, we will respond ASAP
smily_headphones1.gif

Once again, having you guys on line like this is great customer service!!  Props to you!

Dec 19, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #7,431 of 36,042
Well, I thought the K10U's were overpriced until today.

I think the Layla's were made so that people who have ordered the K10U's but have second thoughts about it can feel satisfied that they aren't getting screwed.

Yay K10U. Cant wait for mine to arrive.

Dec 19, 2014 at 1:12 PM Post #7,433 of 36,042
Oh I'm aware of that function

The problem is maintenance is difficult as we are always expanding on what we can do. If we didn't offer much customization, say clear shells only, or black face plates..... Then such a function would be feasible

The way I see it, there's no need for Noble or anyone else to do the same thing. People can use the existing sites as a basic tool for estimating their look, obviously accounting for slight differences in colors and options. Why duplicate effort? I also think Noble's massive collection of pictures is a different but equally useful tool.

Dec 19, 2014 at 1:34 PM Post #7,434 of 36,042
I use T500 tips for my K10u.

Can you get a deep insertion?

Are they stable in your ears? For example, can you shake your head like a headbanger around without fear of them falling out.

Post or e mail the design you are curious about, we will respond ASAP
smily_headphones1.gif

What's the ratio of K10 to K10U that you sell?

Dec 19, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #7,435 of 36,042
Here is an idea for Noble: why not just have a photo section, with buys/owners permission, for their IEMs for others to check out and get some ideas?

NVM, found your Instagram link, but it isn't very obvious.

Dec 19, 2014 at 1:51 PM Post #7,436 of 36,042
  Great, thanks all for super quick responses!  Now to make an appointment.

BTW, is there a good way to visualize how the various customization combinations actually look like?  Being somewhat conservative with my color choices, I went with Dark Smoke/Carbon Fiber and was wondering how they would actually look like.  To be fair, so far every picture I've seen of these phones has been impressive, so I'm sure mine will be the same.

Anil

Here's a picture of a pair that Brannan sent me when I was trying to decide which direction to go with my K10's. It's a basic carbon fiber with dark shells, although this version has the carbon fiber with the silver stripe. Minimalist (at least relative to the Wizard's usual magic) but also cool. Kinda stealth, with the slightest hint of bling...

Cheers

Dec 19, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #7,438 of 36,042
  Nice!  Thanks for the pic, mscott58.

very much so, and this is why Noble seriously needs to update their Instagram page.

Dec 19, 2014 at 2:57 PM Post #7,439 of 36,042
  very much so, and this is why Noble seriously needs to update their Instagram page.

Instagram and Facebook aren't intended to be design resources. Rather, they are a means to share a selection of our work with a community of people in effort to increase brand awareness all while keeping within the overall aesthetic established by each platform. The content that we post to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is tailored specifically to each platform and none of these platforms really lend themselves to being a design resource for CIEMs. That being said, we acknowledge the potential usefulness a design resource or gallery may have and so we are working on it right now.

In the meantime, please feel free to reach out directly, we would be more than willing to answer any questions you may have.

Dec 19, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #7,440 of 36,042
  Well, I thought the K10U's were overpriced until today.

I think the Layla's were made so that people who have ordered the K10U's but have second thoughts about it can feel satisfied that they aren't getting screwed.

Yay K10U. Cant wait for mine to arrive.

X10000. 

If you had doubts. That thread just re-assured I made the right decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back