Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 1, 2014 at 4:22 PM Post #7,086 of 36,096
Hey Brannan, is there some notification of when you receive the impressions? Or would that be too much administrative work (totally understandable)? I sent them from Norway so it would be nice to got there safe and sound, once they get there.

Dec 1, 2014 at 5:03 PM Post #7,087 of 36,096
  Hey Brannan, is there some notification of when you receive the impressions? Or would that be too much administrative work (totally understandable)? I sent them from Norway so it would be nice to got there safe and sound, once they get there.

Unless requested otherwise, we do not confirm receipt of impressions at our office here in the US as we ask all customers to ship via a trackable courier. We do however send each customer an email confirming receipt of their impressions at our labs and order requests. This email from the labs also marks the start of the build process.

Dec 1, 2014 at 5:48 PM Post #7,089 of 36,096
Around a bucket full
smily_headphones1.gif

Mmmmm... a bucket full of K10s - that sounds like a nice idea

Dec 1, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #7,090 of 36,096
I just I hired out an ex SR-71 pilot to ship off my impressions....

Now what to do for the next 6-8ish weeks.....

**Looks at ceiling**

**Looks at walls**

**Re-reads whole Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! Thread for the 3rd time**  

**Looks at empty wallet wishing for more money and rush fee**

**Starts daydreaming about Kaisers** 

**Repeat**

Dec 1, 2014 at 7:03 PM Post #7,091 of 36,096
I just I hired out an ex SR-71 pilot to ship off my impressions....

Now what to do for the next 6-8ish weeks.....

**Looks at ceiling**

**Looks at walls**

**Re-reads whole Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! Thread for the 3rd time**  

**Looks at empty wallet wishing for more money and rush fee**

**Starts daydreaming about Kaisers** 

**Repeat**
Same here. Sent my impressions off about 4 weeks ago. Best remedy I have is to forget I even bought a pair.

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #7,095 of 36,096
somebody compared them with fitear tg334!

Different ball-game.

The TG!334 has slightly sweeter mids and image focus when it really hits its sweet spot in terms of source and track synergy, but the K10 is significantly better in terms of stage size, treble extension and quality, bass speed and quality (quantity is probably similar, but the TG!334 can sound a bit boomy at times due to its slower delivery), and overall balance. Best of all, the K10 sounds awesome no matter what you throw at it whereas I've found the TG!334 can swing from breathtaking on some tracks to merely very good on others.

All just my opinions from extensive TG!334 auditions (I REALLY wanted to love them, but kept being disappointed when they didn't perform as well across a wide range of genres). I'm keen to read other people's thoughts too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back