Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 1, 2014 at 1:52 AM Post #7,066 of 36,121

Any idea how the Aurender Flow compares against the Chord Hugo? I was planning to wait for the Aurender Flow to arrive before doing an A/B comparison, but I ended up pulling the trigger on the Chord Hugo over the weekend at the local exhibition. Heh.

For one thing, the Hugo is a bit more flat, this has a bit more oomph, slightly more musical to my ears at this moment. Though it has less inputs, only one output, it sounds really good!

Oh yeah, kinda forgot to ask the most important question. How's the bass on the Aurender Flow? Improved?

Better soundstage?

Dec 1, 2014 at 1:53 AM Post #7,067 of 36,121

Oh yeah, kinda forgot to ask the most important question. How's the bass on the Aurender Flow? Improved?

Better soundstage?

Can't side-by-side yet! will wait for soullinker20 to give me his impressions :)

Dec 1, 2014 at 1:57 AM Post #7,068 of 36,121

Better soundstage?

Can't side-by-side yet! will wait for soullinker20 to give me his impressions
smily_headphones1.gif

My apologies, didn't mean to rush you. Buyer's remorse is a very annoying thing...

Will be waiting with much anticipation for your comments.

Dec 1, 2014 at 2:05 AM Post #7,069 of 36,121
I found a new con with the K10:

I'm sad to report that it is difficult to review anything with the K10 objectively because it makes anything sound so good...

Is that a con? xD

There is one thing it will make sound 'bad' (or perhaps 'not as good as it should') and that's soundstage. I've noticed that I REALLY notice staging (particularly size / space) capabilities of sources when I use the K10s because they have the potential to be so spacious and grand - I really miss it if I use a source with a more compressed stage

Dec 1, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #7,070 of 36,121

There is one thing it will make sound 'bad' (or perhaps 'not as good as it should') and that's soundstage. I've noticed that I REALLY notice staging (particularly size / space) capabilities of sources when I use the K10s because they have the potential to be so spacious and grand - I really miss it if I use a source with a more compressed stage

Yes. I tried the demos and was really impressed with it's huge soundstage. So far it's got the widest soundstage of all the IEMs i've tried. (maybe I haven't tried enough IEMs yet. hmmmm....)

The 1964 V8 seemed to come pretty close though... Might need to do more in-depth comparisons. >.<

Dec 1, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #7,071 of 36,121
Joining companies all around the world stepping up in support of World AIDS Day, we figured we would start this week with something red.

These Noble 4S feature red pearlescent shells, one of ten new silicone colors that are now available. To contrast, a beautiful piece of Maple is used for faceplates, showcasing the trademark figure and character that Maple is known for. Last, let's not forget the butterfly Noble logo which seems to disappear when these are looked at head-on. 

As our Black Friday event comes to a close, it's time to return to our regular scheduled programming. This just a little taste of what's to come!
 ​
 ​
 ​

Dec 1, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #7,072 of 36,121
[COLOR=141823]Joining companies all around the world stepping up in support of World AIDS Day, we figured we would start this week with something red.[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]
[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]
[/COLOR][COLOR=141823]These Noble 4S feature red pearlescent shells, one of ten new silicone colors that are now available. [/COLOR]To contrast, a beautiful piece of Maple is used for faceplates, showcasing the trademark figure and character that Maple is known for. Last, let's not forget the butterfly Noble logo which seems to disappear when these are looked at head-on. 

As our Black Friday event comes to a close, it's time to return to our regular scheduled programming. This just a little taste of what's to come!

[COLOR=FF4400]
[/COLOR]

I must be honest, they look like blood vessels xD very well made

Dec 1, 2014 at 8:51 AM Post #7,073 of 36,121

Yes. I tried the demos and was really impressed with it's huge soundstage. So far it's got the widest soundstage of all the IEMs i've tried. (maybe I haven't tried enough IEMs yet. hmmmm....)

The 1964 V8 seemed to come pretty close though... Might need to do more in-depth comparisons. >.<

Yeah, the K10 has a wide, deep soundstage that is second to none amongst all the IEMs that I have tried. Like you, I haven't heard all of the TOTL earphones out there, but I've heard my fair share of top class contenders. They are excellent in portraying an easily perceivable 3-dimensional soundstage with superb imaging capabilities.

Anyway, you're not wrong regarding the V8. I agree that it has a very spacious soundstage myself.

Dec 1, 2014 at 1:21 PM Post #7,079 of 36,121
I think it's just the lightning and reflections playing tricks on the shell color aside from what appears to be a different k10u, a it also has glitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back