Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 27, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #6,933 of 36,065
It's a festive time of year no doubt and to wrap things up this month, here's a set of carnivalesque Wizard-designed Kaiser 10.​
 ​
Blue, purple, amber, and gold dance together with crystal clear purple shells and hint of glitter to match.​
 ​
Our Black Friday event is set to go live in a few hours. If we don't see you there, we will see you right here next week!​
 ​
 ​

Nov 27, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #6,935 of 36,065

It's a festive time of year no doubt and to wrap things up this month, here's a set of carnivalesque Wizard-designed Kaiser 10.​
 ​
Blue, purple, amber, and gold dance together with crystal clear purple shells and hint of glitter to match.​
 ​
Our Black Friday event is set to go live in a few hours. If we don't see you there, we will see you right here next week!​
 ​
 ​

Very cool looking, kind of a retro look.

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:24 AM Post #6,937 of 36,065
Trying to order k10, every time I add wizard design it takes the whole discount away.
I though it was k10-15% + $400 for wizard design?
What am I missing here?

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:31 AM Post #6,939 of 36,065
Brannan - Any difference other than being thinner? Different SQ? Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

I just happened to get one of these new cables in the mail this week...

I've been pestering Noble about a skinny cable for quite a while. I wear my iems for long periods, so every bit of comfort counts. For that reason, I recently tried the Linum Bax cable. That one has a 1.5 ohm impedance and I found  it to alter the sound of the K10 in a way that just didn't sit quite right with me. I still haven't re-terminated the Skinny Noble(TM), but so far I hear no changes at all, compared to the stock cable. It's slightly stiffer than the Linum, but still very soft and flexible. I just wish it had angled connectors instead of that ¤&!&!!§ memory wire...

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:48 AM Post #6,942 of 36,065
Thank you. Also will pm you and try to arrange impressions with you if possible. I am flying to usa tomorrow morning from Australia and it would be awesome to get them done with you in San diego!

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:49 AM Post #6,943 of 36,065
  Thank you. Also will pm you and try to arrange impressions with you if possible. I am flying to usa tomorrow morning from Australia and it would be awesome to get them done with you in San diego!

Please note than I am no longer located in San Diego, but rather Santa Barbara. If you make it up here, I would be more than happy to take your impressions.

Nov 28, 2014 at 3:54 AM Post #6,945 of 36,065
No worries, we are road tripping past there and I'll make an appointment closer to the time! Very excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back