Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM Post #6,768 of 36,065
  My K10 is back from a very trivial refit. The lighting today is very good so I guess it might be a good idea to snap a few photos and share with you.

The faceplates:

Don't them look like a butterfly?

And the must-taken two thumbs up picture for every K10 owners:

That's a very nice looking pair mate, I seriously like it a lot.

Nov 23, 2014 at 10:17 AM Post #6,769 of 36,065
  My K10 is back from a very trivial refit. The lighting today is very good so I guess it might be a good idea to snap a few photos and share with you.

The faceplates:

It's like an emerald. I really like it.

Nov 23, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #6,771 of 36,065

The faceplates:

How did you get your dog to hold still long enough to take pictures of these on its back?
gs1000.gif

Nov 23, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #6,772 of 36,065

How did you get your dog to hold still long enough to take pictures of these on its back?
gs1000.gif

Watagump strikes again! 
biggrin.gif

Nov 23, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #6,773 of 36,065

The faceplates:

What kind of refit did you have done?  I've always been curious how they modify ciems and return with the same design.  Thanks!

Nov 23, 2014 at 3:23 PM Post #6,775 of 36,065
Scot Hull, el jefe grande of Part-Time Audiophile, just released his round-up of flagship CIEMs from Ultimate Ears, JH Audio, and yours truly. These pieces are always difficult to put together because of the coordination and time required, however they are often the most informative due to their comparative nature. As a result, we would like to extend a big thank you to Scot for seeing this one through.

If you are in the market for a custom piece, are a seasoned CIEM vet, or are just plain curious we urge you to buckle up and read on, you're in for quite a ride.
 ​
 ​
 ​

Nov 23, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #6,776 of 36,065
CIEMs are sturdier than you think. Unless you smash them with weights, using them for working out isn't a problem. The sweat isn't going to be a problem either; just wipe it down afterwards. I use CIEMs for the gym, playing sports like tennis, and just running about. I bought them so I could use them when needed.

Nov 23, 2014 at 10:02 PM Post #6,779 of 36,065
I read the PTA article and he said the K10 is his overall preference. I'd have a damn hard time not having at least a bit of an ego after so many positive reviews...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back