Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 17, 2014 at 12:20 AM Post #6,542 of 36,066
Its Noble Audio's game of thrones.

Game of Nobles & Heirs to the throne.

Heh.

Speaking of which, anywhere I can go look for the backstory about what happened? I'm really really curious to know. A pm would be welcomed if you're worried about them esteemed mods from bringing down the ban hammer. I tried poking around ye olde forums, but i'm only at page 100+ and still nothing.

Nov 17, 2014 at 12:34 AM Post #6,543 of 36,066
Currently my list is

Reference: VE6Xc/UERM
Bass: 1964Ears V8
All Rounder: K10/1964Ears V3 if I'm on a budget.

No FitEars in that list, bro? 
wink.gif

Its Noble Audio's game of thrones.

To the victor goes the spoils! Or the accolades. Or the fans? Whatever. Long live Noble! 
smile.gif

Nov 17, 2014 at 12:46 AM Post #6,544 of 36,066

To the victor goes the spoils! Or the accolades. Or the fans? Whatever. Long live Noble! 
smile.gif

To the victor go the music! xD

Nov 17, 2014 at 2:50 AM Post #6,546 of 36,066
My K10s just arrived and they are much darker in "normal" light than in the photos, but they're beautiful and a 30 second listen (I had to run out the door) has me excited for more.

It's funny that after labouring over possible striking, but subtle designs and then handing over to The Wizard I ended up with the ultimate in subtle designs, but with depth, beauty and a personal touch that makes them unique. Thank you Team Noble for making such a beautiful product!!

Nov 17, 2014 at 3:05 AM Post #6,548 of 36,066

To the victor go the music! xD

All night long, bro, all night long! 
cool.gif

My K10s just arrived and they are much darker in "normal" light than in the photos, but they're beautiful and a 30 second listen (I had to run out the door) has me excited for more.

It's funny that after labouring over possible striking, but subtle designs and then handing over to The Wizard I ended up with the ultimate in subtle designs, but with depth, beauty and a personal touch that makes them unique. Thank you Team Noble for making such a beautiful product!!

Congrats on receiving your K10s. All I can say is.. Enjoy! We'll understand if you'll come back to the boards in a few days' time. 
wink.gif

Nov 17, 2014 at 4:12 AM Post #6,549 of 36,066

Game of Nobles & Heirs to the throne.

Heh.

Speaking of which, anywhere I can go look for the backstory about what happened? I'm really really curious to know. A pm would be welcomed if you're worried about them esteemed mods from bringing down the ban hammer. I tried poking around ye olde forums, but i'm only at page 100+ and still nothing.

Me too! This story is too interesting not to be told...

Especially since there's that mega tease on the website.

Nov 17, 2014 at 5:18 AM Post #6,550 of 36,066
Hey all, I have a beautiful DHC Symbiote cable that I've been keeping especially for the K10s. It's from my UM Miracles so it's terminated with Westone / JH 2-pin connectors, but it won't fit the K10s snuggly without an alarming amount of effort (which I'm not willing to apply). Any tips or tricks as this cable should fit??

Nov 17, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #6,551 of 36,066
Hey all, I have a beautiful DHC Symbiote cable that I've been keeping especially for the K10s. It's from my UM Miracles so it's terminated with Westone / JH 2-pin connectors, but it won't fit the K10s snuggly without an alarming amount of effort (which I'm not willing to apply). Any tips or tricks as this cable should fit??

Might want to pinch the 2 prongs together (slightly) to get them to stay in a little better.

Nov 17, 2014 at 7:42 AM Post #6,552 of 36,066
Sorry for late reply to those that answered my query on differences between SE846 and K10, thank you!!....understandable if Noble won't go through with black Friday deal this year...I'm fine with the se846 for now, but as soon as the deal comes available, in the checkout basket the k10 goes, i'm quite patient, so can wait....my birthday is in a couple of days, Noble please take into consideration lol

Nov 17, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #6,553 of 36,066

Me too! This story is too interesting not to be told...

Especially since there's that mega tease on the website.

I'd like to hear of the story myself, but I fear it might result in some unhappy mods.
ph34r.gif

Sorry for late reply to those that answered my query on differences between SE846 and K10, thank you!!....understandable if Noble won't go through with black Friday deal this year...I'm fine with the se846 for now, but as soon as the deal comes available, in the checkout basket the k10 goes, i'm quite patient, so can wait....my birthday is in a couple of days, Noble please take into consideration lol

Once you've heard the K10, you'll probably want to keep it for yourself. 
wink.gif

The SE846 is a damn fine TOTL IEM, but it's still secondary in overall quality to the K10 IMO, albeit in the slightest. If I had an SE846, I could happily live with it, secure in the knowledge that I'm using one of the best in the business. Nevertheless, if you're itching for an upgrade to the very pinnacle of the IEM market, the K10 is one of the very few options to consider.

Nov 17, 2014 at 9:57 AM Post #6,555 of 36,066

Users who are viewing this thread

Back