Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 30, 2014 at 2:55 PM Post #6,136 of 36,055

pretty much sums it up ROFLAMO
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 30, 2014 at 10:29 PM Post #6,144 of 36,055
Ok time for an expanation

From time to time I have mentioned an individual that has been "along the ride" with me from the very early days of this IEM/CIEM journey.  I have dubbed him "Rico Suave" as he fits that discription rather well.

Rico worked along side with me from the begining, from the early days of prepareing a product line in Thailand.  Long days, long nights, long hours in the lab and long hours sitting in traffic.   We have known each other for about 7 years. He is the individual that assembled the "Noble Bicycle.

During this journey, he left and did his military time which pretty much removed him from the CIEM/IEM scene.  His time with the miltary is now over, and he is back doing the things he loves to do.  One of which is designing bikes, and he has a Titanium frame that he designed/drafted etc. Another activity he loves to do is build IEMs/CIEMs.

He also injoys photography as well.

Even though he has been up to other things, he has always offered a helping hand, whenever possible, offering up great ideas, sourceing materials, and locating service providers etc etc.  He even drafted the shell design for the carbon fiber R1.

Any how, a few months back he came out for a month long visit, built a lot of IEMs and built himself a one off set of "hunter green" K10 Universals.  

He has been a long time friend and a long time head fi lurker

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Oct 30, 2014 at 11:31 PM Post #6,147 of 36,055
  Ok time for an expanation

From time to time I have mentioned an individual that has been "along the ride" with me from the very early days of this IEM/CIEM journey.  I have dubbed him "Rico Suave" as he fits that discription rather well.

Rico worked along side with me from the begining, from the early days of prepareing a product line in Thailand.  Long days, long nights, long hours in the lab and long hours sitting in traffic.   We have known each other for about 7 years. He is the individual that assembled the "Noble Bicycle.

During this journey, he left and did his military time which pretty much removed him from the CIEM/IEM scene.  His time with the miltary is now over, and he is back doing the things he loves to do.  One of which is designing bikes, and he has a Titanium frame that he designed/drafted etc. Another activity he loves to do is build IEMs/CIEMs.

He also injoys photography as well.

Even though he has been up to other things, he has always offered a helping hand, whenever possible, offering up great ideas, sourceing materials, and locating service providers etc etc.  He even drafted the shell design for the carbon fiber R1.

Any how, a few months back he came out for a month long visit, built a lot of IEMs and built himself a one off set of "hunter green" K10 Universals.  

He has been a long time friend and a long time head fi lurker

Thanks for sharing, John. It's always so nice to hear humanising stories about the people behind the brands we love

Oct 31, 2014 at 12:54 AM Post #6,148 of 36,055
So are the Universal K10s ready to ship out tomorrow? I missed out on pre-ordering because I couldn't get enough scratch together. I'm pretty much there now so I'm really agonizing between the K3003 and K10U. The reason for this is that I've auditioned the K3003 several times and it impressed everytime. My gut tells me the K10U will be on another league but that's just my gut.

Anyway what is the waiting period now for the K10U if I order? Is it even backordered or you guys were able to keep up?

Oct 31, 2014 at 1:36 AM Post #6,150 of 36,055
These are not normal K10s, however they are also not the ones you saw at CANJAM. The set for the giveaway were red.

Oh i thought I saw a green set at CJ. My mistake, however they look awesome.

Looking at pictures it seems I was mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back