Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 1, 2014 at 3:03 PM Post #3,856 of 36,042
Eternal-Phoenix & Ibbreezy... I know Chord are gearing up for Munich and intend taking these demo's (they're in charge of them), I'll make a call in the morning & see if things can be extended... can you guys get there during the week?

May 1, 2014 at 5:03 PM Post #3,858 of 36,042
Who is Kaiser Soze? That is the question.

For the month of May, we will be including a complimentary commemorative Kaiser t-shirt with every K10 order.

Current K10 listeners that want a shirt should get in touch with us directly. A small fee for shipping plus the cost of the shirt will be assessed. Shirts will not otherwise be made available for sale.

Thank you for all of the support!

May 1, 2014 at 10:49 PM Post #3,861 of 36,042
  Who is Kaiser Soze? That is the question.

For the month of May, we will be including a complimentary commemorative Kaiser t-shirt with every K10 order.

Current K10 listeners that want a shirt should get in touch with us directly. A small fee for shipping plus the cost of the shirt will be assessed. Shirts will not otherwise be made available for sale.

Thank you for all of the support!
x

Is this offer extended to those with K10 orders being fulfilled in May?

May 2, 2014 at 6:12 AM Post #3,863 of 36,042
YAY! noble 4(UIEM) just shipped to me this morning

everything is good....except the comfort section that's not really good. It is hurting a bit when hour of happiness pass.

ิbut overall it still perfect

May 2, 2014 at 4:33 PM Post #3,864 of 36,042
  The 'Noble-Chord Tour' rolls into London this weekend (1st-5th May)…

you will be able to demo the amazing Noble K10’s along with 8C & N6 with the sensational Chord Hugo.

the Event is being hosted by Farrukh (SCSAV) and was arranged by Chord… refreshments and a warm & friendly welcome awaits… you can either just turn-up or arrange a time by emailing them, you can take your own source/music to listen to via the Hugo, details below:-

Swiss Cottage Sound & Vision
21 Northways Parade
Finchley Road
SWISS COTTAGE
London
NW3 5EN

Email: info@SCSAV.co.uk

Saturday 10am-6pm
Sunday 12pm-4pm

Tube Station: Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line)

slight change of plans, SCSAV will not be open on Bank Holiday Monday but will be open on Sunday... you can demo the K10, 8C & N6 in style.
tongue_smile.gif

May 2, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #3,866 of 36,042
slight change of plans, SCSAV will not be open on Bank Holiday Monday but will be open on Sunday... you can demo the K10, 8C & N6 in style. :tongue_smile:  

Niiiice! I shall head over on Sunday for some Chord/Noble loveliness :)

May 2, 2014 at 5:29 PM Post #3,867 of 36,042
  Has anyone heard both the Noble 4 and 4S? If so, could you comment on the differences? 

Besides the isolation and comfort, there shouldn't really be any differences.  They share the same internal components, so the only differences will be between fit, isolation, and comfort.  You might get slightly better bass response due to being able to get a better seal more often and consistently, but in general there shouldn't be much of a difference.

May 2, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #3,869 of 36,042

nice one, enjoy... one good turn deserves another, you're allowed to stuff us tomorrow, there I said it.

Ha ha, let's be fair. You've taken us apart twice this season so I don't have the highest of expectations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back