Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 14, 2014 at 9:27 AM Post #3,424 of 36,062
The Great balanced Cable hunt begins, been looking at Double Helix, Toxic, Moon Audio, Teds, for the K-10's. Gonna keep the stock. I'm gonna go absolutely mad, trying to find the best matched cable.

Apr 14, 2014 at 9:48 AM Post #3,425 of 36,062
The Great balanced Cable hunt begins, been looking at Double Helix, Toxic, Moon Audio, Teds, for the K-10's. Gonna keep the stock. I'm gonna go absolutely mad, trying to find the best matched cable.

Keep me posted! I've ordered an extra cable with my K10 to reterminate it balanced for my RSA amp. Keen to hear your impressions on aftermarket cables though.

Apr 14, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #3,426 of 36,062
Hey, Sorensiim...  are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

You could start a nice little sideline... kind of like a Scandinavian Vinnie, for balanced DX90 mods and balanced K10 cables
normal_smile .gif

Apr 14, 2014 at 10:33 AM Post #3,428 of 36,062
@ John & Brannan:

Do you sell spare CIEM cables? (I couldn't see them on the website).

If the plethora of available balanced connectors on the market make it not viable to sell optional balanced cables, then at least offering CIEM customers an opportunity to but an additional cable for them to DIY terminate with a balanced connector themselves (as Sorensiim did) might be good for you and good for customers. It does seem to be an opportunity going begging...

Apr 14, 2014 at 10:48 AM Post #3,429 of 36,062
  @ John & Brannan:

Do you sell spare CIEM cables? (I couldn't see them on the website).

If the plethora of available balanced connectors on the market make it not viable to sell optional balanced cables, then at least offering CIEM customers an opportunity to but an additional cable for them to DIY terminate with a balanced connector themselves (as Sorensiim did) might be good for you and good for customers. It does seem to be an opportunity going begging...

Yes, we do sell spare CIEM cables, they can be purchased through one of the following methods:

- CIEM users can opt to add an additional cable to their order at the end of the order from under the section titled "Additional Accessories".
- IEM users can opt to add an additional cable to their order by clicking the "Accessories" drop down menu and selecting the extra cable option just before proceeding to purchase.
- If you just want to buy a cable, you can do so at the bottom of every universal IEM product page.

Apr 14, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #3,431 of 36,062
I was looking under the 'Customs' part of the website, and it was not obvious that cables are available. I just looked at the 'Universals' part of the website, and yes, it is more obvious, under the 'accessories' tab.

Why the difference?

I don't know.

Apr 14, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #3,434 of 36,062
  my pc died Friday & was resurrected today... looks like Easter's coming.

listening to George Michael's new album 'Symphonica' (deluxe version)... sublime.
regular_smile .gif

I imagine you must have been quite 'cross' about that (groan!)
evil_smiley.gif

Nothing in this universe ever dies - it just changes form.

..So the question thus becomes... what form has your PC metamorphosed into?  (invisible pure energy or pure potential are 2, of infinite, possibilities)
biggrin.gif

As for George... I like his first 3 albums, but he lost my interest after that
popcorn.gif

Maybe I should check out Symphonica...

PS - answer your PMs!
tongue_smile.gif

Apr 14, 2014 at 4:22 PM Post #3,435 of 36,062

Nothing in this universe ever dies - it just changes form.

..So the question thus becomes... what form has your PC metamorphosed into?  (invisible pure energy or pure potential are 2, of infinite, possibilities)
biggrin.gif

As for George... I like his first 3 albums, but he lost my interest after that
popcorn.gif

Maybe I should check out Symphonica...

PS - answer your PMs!
tongue_smile.gif

the power supply died, my pc has a new case that came with a ps... the guy  who repaired it said I should really get a new one so looks like the Hugo will be put on hold, that or a new pc... hmmm which to choose.

bugger me I was the same regarding George (toilet humour).. 'Listen Without Prejudice' is one of my all-time favourite albums... Symphonica is a return to that form, orchestration really suits his voice, his voice doesn't quite hit the highs of yesteryear but he still has masterful control of the  ranges, superb stuff indeedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back