Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 19, 2014 at 4:26 PM Post #2,656 of 36,048
So what's this 36c about ? Similar to K-10? Just did a quick google, came right back to here.

I am so sorry for the confusion, honest.

I speed read emails & I'm crap at figures... I actually meant to say, Brannan will have six Noble models and three surprises at SoCal at this Saturday... I got the emails mixed in me head.

Mar 19, 2014 at 4:39 PM Post #2,657 of 36,048

I am so sorry for the confusion, honest.

I speed read emails & I'm crap at figures... I actually meant to say, Brannan will have six Noble models and three surprises at SoCal at this Saturday... I got the emails mixed in me head.

Haha, well that really set the cat among the pigeons. But now 3 instead of 2 surprises?

Mar 19, 2014 at 6:39 PM Post #2,660 of 36,048
  Haha, well that really set the cat among the pigeons. But now 3 instead of 2 surprises?

two new models I believe and a separate surprise (I really like the surprise)... that is absolutely all you will get from me, you'll have to hassle Brannan & the Wizard for more info...
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 19, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #2,663 of 36,048
Yeah, I'm really curious about these new products they have coming down the pike...I like my Miracles a lot, but reading this thread has convinced me to go with Noble the next time, maybe some silicon 4Cs....

Mar 20, 2014 at 2:39 AM Post #2,664 of 36,048
  Yeah, I'm really curious about these new products they have coming down the pike...I like my Miracles a lot, but reading this thread has convinced me to go with Noble the next time, maybe some silicon 4Cs....

Will be posting full details very shortly, we're pretty excited to say the least.

What's better, a Thursday night announcement or Friday night announcement? I imagine Head-Fi use drops on the weekend so maybe Thursday is better, but I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back