Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 17, 2014 at 5:32 AM Post #2,600 of 36,043

Don't start! If you love portability, for the love of having nothing to bring along but your iPhone don't!

Cus the K10 sounds so immersive, so wide, so smooth, so clear amp-ed. It was a huge difference. Having said that I don't want to bring an amp around either...maybe a X5 player is good enough..early Christmas gift?

Going to early track my ear impressions daily.. until it arrives with Noble

The Ibasso DX90 should be out this week - Dual Sabre DAC, improved amp section and microSD support. I'm using a DX50 with the K10 and can't wait for things to get even better with the DX90!

Mar 17, 2014 at 8:11 AM Post #2,604 of 36,043
is that for both?... I thought DX90 was DSD enabled as well.
I guess the dx90 is not native supporting DSD. Which means it will decode the DSD to PCM before doing anything like what the DX50 did now.

Mar 17, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #2,605 of 36,043
Yep, up to 24/192 digital output via (3.5mm) coax, analog lineout to an amp plus headphone output off course.

Mar 17, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #2,606 of 36,043
For the love of god people! You need to stop saying how good the K10s are, or I am going to be forced to buy some and my wallet has already threatened to kick me very hard in the nuts if I try any funny business. Actually that could have been my other half, but I'm fairly sure both will be unhappy!

Now continue freely with your chatter, but please remember to add in some discouraging remarks about how ******* awful the K10s are.

Thanks

Mar 17, 2014 at 11:00 AM Post #2,608 of 36,043
  For the love of god people! You need to stop saying how good the K10s are, or I am going to be forced to buy some and my wallet has already threatened to kick me very hard in the nuts if I try any funny business. Actually that could have been my other half, but I'm fairly sure both will be unhappy!

Now continue freely with your chatter, but please remember to add in some discouraging remarks about how ******* awful the K10s are.

Thanks

I tried making coffee with the K10 this morning and they really sucked! Couldn't take the boiling water fast enough, coffee beans got stuck in the canals, EVERYTHING went wrong.

Worst coffee makers EVER! 
mad.gif

Mar 17, 2014 at 11:01 AM Post #2,609 of 36,043
  I tried making coffee with the K10 this morning and they really sucked! Couldn't take the boiling water fast enough, coffee beans got stuck in the canals, EVERYTHING went wrong.

Worst coffee makers EVER! 
mad.gif

Excellent, that makes me feel much better

John, I hope you're reading this. You clearly have work to do and the K11s will need to have improved coffee making abilities if you are going to be a success in this business

Users who are viewing this thread

Back