Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 14, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #2,581 of 36,066
All this talk of Cauldrons makes me think OK-Guy is just being a 'stirrer'

Never mind, Brannan, cauldrons are made of iron, fiery, and can handle the heat!

Mar 14, 2014 at 10:07 AM Post #2,583 of 36,066

Never mind, Brannan, cauldrons are made of iron, fiery, and can handle the heat!

Talk about putting things in proper perspective! 
beerchug.gif

Mar 14, 2014 at 12:08 PM Post #2,586 of 36,066

if you wouldn't mind putting it so succinctly next time it would be appreciated by me personally... he'll be murders on Skype now, I'll probably only get to see the tip of his nose on the monitor, his head being so big...
wink_face.gif

Mar 14, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #2,587 of 36,066
  Wow this is definitely one of my favorite designs so far.

On another note, the sound of my K10's just keep getting better!  And that's out of an iPhone 5 and macbook air.  I can't wait to hear the difference a good source/amp makes!

Don't start! If you love portability, for the love of having nothing to bring along but your iPhone don't!

Cus the K10 sounds so immersive, so wide, so smooth, so clear amp-ed. It was a huge difference. Having said that I don't want to bring an amp around either...maybe a X5 player is good enough..early Christmas gift?

Going to early track my ear impressions daily.. until it arrives with Noble

Mar 14, 2014 at 12:49 PM Post #2,588 of 36,066

Don't start! If you love portability, for the love of having nothing to bring along but your iPhone don't!

Cus the K10 sounds so immersive, so wide, so smooth, so clear amp-ed. It was a huge difference. Having said that I don't want to bring an amp around either...maybe a X5 player is good enough..early Christmas gift?

Going to early track my ear impressions daily.. until it arrives with Noble

I do love the convenience of just having a phone on me, but I definitely want a dedicated source.

I was thinking either an X5 or a ZX-1, if it comes to the US.  I would definitely lean buy a ZX-1 if I could confirm Spotify can be downloaded and streaming music sounds noticeably better.  It's nice to be able to listen to new albums before I buy them.

Mar 14, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #2,589 of 36,066
  I do love the convenience of just having a phone on me, but I definitely want a dedicated source.

I was thinking either an X5 or a ZX-1, if it comes to the US.  I would definitely lean buy a ZX-1 if I could confirm Spotify can be downloaded and streaming music sounds noticeably better.  It's nice to be able to listen to new albums before I buy them.

you can download Spotify to the ZX1... I don't use it though as I just skip through albums on my pc before buying the CD..

Mar 14, 2014 at 3:39 PM Post #2,591 of 36,066

you can download Spotify to the ZX1... I don't use it though as I just skip through albums on my pc before buying the CD..

Would you happen to know if the 320kbps songs sound better through the ZX-1 than streaming through a phone or computer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back