Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 5, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #2,389 of 36,121
I think I found a new business venture, ear canal plastic surgery. Time to start reading books.

Maybe I could open it up a bit with one of these....

I was about be the first in line for your clinic Watagump.. but I get the impression that there are some unproffesional players in your line of work, and that made me a bit sceptical..

Mar 5, 2014 at 6:27 PM Post #2,390 of 36,121
I was about be the first in line for your clinic Watagump.. but I get the impression that there are some unproffesional players in your line of work, and that made me a bit sceptical..

I know what I am doing, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 7:20 PM Post #2,392 of 36,121
I have finally received my Noble 3C’s. I ordered during the Black Friday sale. I was one of the unfortunate to have my CIEM’s and impressions taken by the Chinese government. Noble informed me they’d have to rebuild my CIEM’s. I did have get new impressions but, they offered to expedite my build and gave me the option to have a wizard design for free! I graciously accepted and eagerly awaited my new monitors.

Once I got them what awaited me was unexpected, these are far better than I could've expected. In regards to fit, it’s absolutely perfect. They are my most comfortable customs. The design is probably not something I would have chosen on my own but, it is truly spectacular! I am not disappointed in the least. It’s been said many times that Dr. John is an artist and I certainly agree. I am also enjoying the heck out of this cable. It’s a bit thicker than a normal removable cable however, it’s still just as flexible. The added thickness and weight is welcome in my book.

The sound, of course, is the star of the show. I am simply blown away at how much I love what I am hearing. This is kinda scary because this has me wondering how good the K10’s are. The clarity, separation, and soundstage are all better than any IEM/CIEM I have ever heard. The bass is huge but, it’s not too much. It is well controlled and the speed is perfect. The highs might be more enjoyable than the bass. They are sublime. Crisp and clear. Not too hot for my ears. They may have a V-shape frequency curve but, I’m not missing anything.

I waiting a long time for these. The wait has been well worth it. I am extremely happy! I want to thank everyone involved with Noble for not only such a wonderful product but incredible customer service. You have a customer for life.
beerchug.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:00 PM Post #2,394 of 36,121
  I have finally received my Noble 3C’s. I ordered during the Black Friday sale. I was one of the unfortunate to have my CIEM’s and impressions taken by the Chinese government. Noble informed me they’d have to rebuild my CIEM’s. I did have get new impressions but, they offered to expedite my build and gave me the option to have a wizard design for free! I graciously accepted and eagerly awaited my new monitors.

Once I got them what awaited me was unexpected, these are far better than I could've expected. In regards to fit, it’s absolutely perfect. They are my most comfortable customs. The design is probably not something I would have chosen on my own but, it is truly spectacular! I am not disappointed in the least. It’s been said many times that Dr. John is an artist and I certainly agree. I am also enjoying the heck out of this cable. It’s a bit thicker than a normal removable cable however, it’s still just as flexible. The added thickness and weight is welcome in my book.

The sound, of course, is the star of the show. I am simply blown away at how much I love what I am hearing. This is kinda scary because this has me wondering how good the K10’s are. The clarity, separation, and soundstage are all better than any IEM/CIEM I have ever heard. The bass is huge but, it’s not too much. It is well controlled and the speed is perfect. The highs might be more enjoyable than the bass. They are sublime. Crisp and clear. Not too hot for my ears. They may have a V-shape frequency curve but, I’m not missing anything.

I waiting a long time for these. The wait has been well worth it. I am extremely happy! I want to thank everyone involved with Noble for not only such a wonderful product but incredible customer service. You have a customer for life.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for keeping a positive attitude and bearing with us, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated! Very glad to hear you are so pleased with your 3C.
beerchug.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:11 PM Post #2,396 of 36,121

:beerchug:

Those are crazy cool man! Congratulations, glad you're happy :)

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #2,400 of 36,121
JH should take note of how to do damage control from Noble. A free Wizard build and expedited service even when they did not cause the problem in the first place? That is first-rate customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back