Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 4, 2014 at 4:12 AM Post #2,356 of 36,040

enjoyed that, do you have the whole iTunes 2hr Concert?... what I'm asking is, is it possible for me to rip a Flac copy if I download it?

the CD looks pretty edited, I listened on Spotify last night though thought there was one or two naff tracks that seemed a bit self-indulgent to me, liked the rest though... I really can't understand why Fink aren't huge over here.

Mar 4, 2014 at 8:37 AM Post #2,357 of 36,040
I was actually talking about the Album as Soren is a big fan, he introduced the Band on thread a while back... had nothing to do with headphones it was about the music.

hope that clears any confusion...
normal_smile .gif

Mar 4, 2014 at 7:34 PM Post #2,361 of 36,040
I post it to china.
It's take a month to complete it. ( nancy received on 20th January )
Therefore, I am pretty happy the build time.

Ok thanks for the info! Looks like I've got a whole to go then. I posted to China from Australia on the 10th of Feb. So probably another few weeks at least before they're ready. Still a pretty good build time, especially with what's going on over at Jh.

Mar 4, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #2,362 of 36,040
I posted mine to the US' domestic Noble liason in California on Friday Feb. 28th and they were fortunately included with that week's shipments to CN! I was one of the few that splurged on express build time though. I bet from now it'll probably arrive in 3 days time, take a week in production then be here within 3 weeks ^.^

Mar 4, 2014 at 8:51 PM Post #2,364 of 36,040
Different song, different artist, same song name (written by Neil Young):

and from the same album (produced by Daniel Lanois), a very beautiful track, written by Steve Earle:

Mar 4, 2014 at 9:21 PM Post #2,366 of 36,040
I posted mine to the US' domestic Noble liason in California on Friday Feb. 28th and they were fortunately included with that week's shipments to CN! I was one of the few that splurged on express build time though. I bet from now it'll probably arrive in 3 days time, take a week in production then be here within 3 weeks ^.^
Exciting!

Mar 4, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #2,368 of 36,040
  Read the reviews, guys - at least I'm not the only nutter hailing the K10 as the 8th wonder of the world. 

We're all mad in here.

I will freely admin that I'm a bit mad.

I had the chance to use my K10s on a cross-country trip, and thanks to the new relaxed regulations I was able to use them gate-to-gate.  These things blocked out pretty much all of the air and engine noise (not completely, but probably a 95% reduction; enough to let me continue to hear all of the lovely details).  I didn't think it was possible, but I'm falling more and more in love with my K10s every day.

I'd also love to give Noble a huge shout out on the comfort and seal on these K10s.  I was able to sleep (with my head against the outer bulkhead) with my K10s in, and they felt like there weren't in at all.  The seal was also so good that I actually had to let some air out of my ears during take off and let it back in during landing, because I could actually feel the pressure change in my ears as the pressure changed in the cabin.  I've never had something that fit so well that I actually had to adjust it.  This is a really well-finished product.

Mar 4, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #2,369 of 36,040
Stop it, please. I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need an upgrade from the 8.A.
wink.gif

The 8.A is awesome.  If you're happy with it, you should continue to be happy with it.

That being said, the K10 takes the 8.A, fixes everything that was wrong with it, and brings the whole package to a whole new level.  It's really that good.  If you have the money for it, it's a really fantastic upgrade.  But that being said, the 8.A is still fantastic, and there's a reason it is rated as highly as it is.  If you're happy with what you have, you should remain happy.

Mar 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM Post #2,370 of 36,040
Well, I just picked up my K10's from UPS.  All I can say is wow... it's difficult to articulate how incredible these things sound!  Looks like I'm not getting much sleep tonight 
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back