Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 24, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #826 of 36,066
Wow, the Noble 6 looks amazing! The rest, not so much... lol jk! anyway UPS reckon I'll have mine on Friday, I laughed out loud when I saw their estimated delivery date, hope they prove me wrong.

Dec 24, 2013 at 10:13 AM Post #828 of 36,066
It's that this time of the year that I start to think of the great one... born in a stable and who had millions of followers...

RIP Seabiscuit.
bigsmile_face.gif

Merry Christmas to all Noble Customers... past, present & future... Noble-Europe
beerchug.gif

Dec 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM Post #829 of 36,066
  Well, I went out and collected my 4C from the UPS depot. Got wet and my train got suspended, but I got it. 
biggrin.gif

Not had too long on it, but even after coming from the K10, it still wowed me. There are a couple of 4C/4S reviews on here (Joker and Kunlun) and they do a much better job than I ever could. Compared with the K10, it has a bit less bass that although it doesn't really show up on most genres, it was noticeable on electronic/dance.  

I run the 4C from the Sony ZX1, and like my K10, I find I don't need to do any sound adjustments/enhancements. I was pleasantly surprised by the 4C. It's described as neutral and flat and this is something I've not gone for before. Plus, with the K10, I was worried it would dominate the 4C in everyway so much so that I would not use the 4C. It's still too early to say if this will be true, but I'm positive this won't be the case. For outdoor use, I will stick with the K10 as the added bass is needed.   

Edit: Regarding UPS. GRRR, they make me 
mad.gif
. They told me the address was incomplete, but I when I got the parcel, it wasn't. UPS's service really seems to go down during busier times. 

Damn, you're making me jealous! I have my K10, and I've got a 4C in production...but it's a secret Christmas gift for my fiancée.  Shh, don't tell her that getting ear impressions AREN'T a normal part of having your ears cleaned out. To make sure the wax is pulled out properly, of course! 
biggrin.gif
  Too bad I won't be able to steal them from her to listen...

I guess I'll have to make due with my 8.A and K10, and contemplate ordering an 8C for myself (what is this upgraditis? I have no idea...).  What I'd really like to see, though, is the Noble 6 in those sexy silicone sleeves. That'd make me drop some more money at the drop of a hat!

Dec 24, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #831 of 36,066
What material are the universals made of? Is it the typical acryllic?

I believe all the Noble IEM's are injection molded plastic. The universal shells are all the same. The differences are the color of the screws and the internal components, of course. Oh yes, they all sound different too!

Dec 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM Post #832 of 36,066

K10s with DHC Fusion cables and ultrashort adapters :)

How do you like the sound of it?
I was thinking the exact same set up. 

Sorry about the above post. New here so don't know how to delete a post =p
also didnt know how to reply to a previous post with picture and what not so just
copied and pasted =p

Beautiful. you won't go wrong with Peter's stuff :)

Dec 24, 2013 at 4:33 PM Post #835 of 36,066
We currently do not have a distributor in Australia, however we do ship to Australia. Shipping worldwide is, of course, included in the price of all our IEMs.

Awesome! thank you... time to speed up my saving
deadhorse.gif

Dec 25, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #840 of 36,066
Do you find the Fusion cable really brings something to the K10 VZ? I use one with my SE5 and it works out pretty well but since I run it balanced I do not know what comes from the cable and what comes from using the full potential of the balanced card.

It seems to have added more refinement to the K10.. I will compare them more after a bit more break in time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back