Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Sep 28, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #14,912 of 36,135
  K10's are well known for being high end world travelers, just look at the places they have been.

Tried clicking Change Delivery but it didn't work.  Damn

Sep 28, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #14,916 of 36,135

Ending was extremely depressing, though. I was in shock for a while (well, i was little back then).

But yeah, a damn fine movie.

The ending is one of my reasons for saying its the best. None of the typical happy ending crap. Spacey played Pitt like a fiddle, got him to do exactly what he wanted, getting inside his head was brilliant.

Sep 28, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #14,917 of 36,135

The ending is one of my reasons for saying its the best. None of the typical happy ending crap. Spacey played Pitt like a fiddle, got him to do exactly what he wanted, getting inside his head was brilliant.

I read there was an alternate ending where Brad Pitt opens the box and the movie fades to black.  The end.

Sep 28, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #14,918 of 36,135
  I read there was an alternate ending where Brad Pitt opens the box and the movie fades to black.  The end.

In the really special alternate limited edition ending that I saw, he opened the box, took out a pair of beautiful designed iems, put them in his ears and danced (while whistling) towards the sunset...The (back on topic
biggrin.gif
) End!

Btw, I also liked Memento...but I always seem to forget what that movie was about
confused.gif

Sep 28, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #14,919 of 36,135
  In the really special alternate limited edition ending that I saw, he opened the box, took out a pair of beautiful designed iems, put them in his ears and danced (while whistling) towards the sunset...The (back on topic
biggrin.gif
) End!

Btw, I also liked Memento...but I always seem to forget what that movie was about
confused.gif

Nice save!  At the very least, Noble iems have inspired envy, lust, and pride!

Sep 28, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #14,922 of 36,135

Terrible save, Noble wasn't around when Se7en was made, hence no beautiful IEM's were ever found. 
wink_face.gif

Think about it, maybe the Doctor made a prototype with a certain actor who may or may not be a closet iem craftsman. Se7en, featuring mysterious iems worn into the sunset, and what actor is in the movie? Keyser Soza is who?  I'm just saying.  We might have some abominable snowman, area 51 type stuff going on here.

Oh yeah, and I love my K10's.

Sep 28, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #14,923 of 36,135

Think about it, maybe the Doctor made a prototype with a certain actor who may or may not be a closet iem craftsman. Se7en, featuring mysterious iems worn into the sunset, and what actor is in the movie? Keyser Soza is who?  I'm just saying.  We might have some abominable snowman, area 51 type stuff going on here.

That sounds pretty Spacey.

Sep 28, 2015 at 4:45 PM Post #14,924 of 36,135

Might be a bit of a stretch, kinda like.

Sep 28, 2015 at 8:31 PM Post #14,925 of 36,135
New K10Us in the CanJam video look siiiiiiiick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back