Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Sep 10, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #14,416 of 36,135
Nice diversion John.

Don't encourage him, I got him on the ropes, he is ready to spill the info.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 10, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #14,417 of 36,135
Nice diversion John.

It's pretty obvious why Mr. Moulton answered with this "diversion." If you missed it on the front page, this thread was made 2 days ago:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/780348/noble-audio-wizard-savant-giveaway#post_11900979

^Their Savant giveaway thread. And the requirements to win? Correctly guess the kilometers traveled. And Watagump wants Mr. Moulton to PM him the info for the mileage (which can be converted into kilometers). I am not saying that Watagump intended to do this, and it might just be a coincidence, but it seems extremely suspicious, especially since he asked for the information via PM.

Sep 10, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #14,418 of 36,135

It's pretty obvious why Mr. Moulton answered with this "diversion." If you missed it on the front page, this thread was made 2 days ago:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/780348/noble-audio-wizard-savant-giveaway#post_11900979

^Their Savant giveaway thread. And the requirements to win? Correctly guess the kilometers traveled. And Watagump wants Mr. Moulton to PM him the info for the mileage (which can be converted into kilometers). I am not saying that Watagump intended to do this, and it might just be a coincidence, but it seems extremely suspicious, especially since he asked for the information via PM.

I do hope you're joking! That's exactly what our dear friend Wata was trying to do, although not in a serious manner. 

Well played Wata! 
beerchug.gif

Cheers 

Sep 10, 2015 at 1:06 PM Post #14,419 of 36,135
Perhaps I got the wrong idea from the posts (Looks like Watagump fooled me too), but just had to be sure

Sep 10, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #14,420 of 36,135
Sep 10, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #14,422 of 36,135

I have a feeling that PM will never come, so I guess I will just hope my 3 guesses bring it home.
wink_face.gif

@Watagump

You made me throw on 10CC's "Deceptive Bends"
biggrin.gif

On @FullCircle's car response

Unfortunately however nice the Skyline may be and to steal a word from the Wokei library I 'No Rikey" Japanese sports cars
eek.gif
Don't flame me fella's but for me they just don't put the power to the ground the way the German's do
blink.gif
For cruising they are top notch but for handling and performance I like my Ausfahrt hence my personalized license plate AHEDOFU
wink_face.gif

By the way nice M3 John
cool.gif

OK, back to the regularly scheduled programming!

Sep 10, 2015 at 2:50 PM Post #14,423 of 36,135

Yea, I knew what he was up to. Nice try though.

Sep 10, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #14,424 of 36,135
  @Watagump

You made me throw on 10CC's "Deceptive Bends"
biggrin.gif

On @FullCircle's car response

Unfortunately however nice the Skyline may be and to steal a word from the Wokei library I 'No Rikey" Japanese sports cars
eek.gif
Don't flame me fella's but for me they just don't put the power to the ground the way the German's do
blink.gif
For cruising they are top notch but for handling and performance I like my Ausfahrt hence my personalized license plate AHEDOFU
wink_face.gif

By the way nice M3 John
cool.gif

OK, back to the regularly scheduled programming!

Remember, there's always the unreliable little British sports cars, eg. the Lotuses and the TVRs. And there are the old farts, the Jaguar XJs. Those are a textbook example of luxury. Until they overheat. Or leak. Or break down in some way.

Sep 10, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #14,425 of 36,135

Remember, there's always the unreliable little British sports cars, eg. the Lotuses and the TVRs. And there are the old farts, the Jaguar XJs. Those are a textbook example of luxury. Until they overheat. Or leak. Or break down in some way.

Yes but they are so darn cute
blink.gif

Now Mazda had the answer to the unreliable 2 door British sports car in the ..............................Miata
wink_face.gif

OK, better be more Noble in this thread from here on out. Loved this one from day one John
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 10, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #14,428 of 36,135
Sep 10, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #14,430 of 36,135
Its healthy. It has the basic food groups we were taught growing up.

Meat
Dairy
Bread
Vegetables

Yeah, let's go with that.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back