Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 24, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #12,091 of 36,041
I think you hit it. I could order a galaxy that fades from one color to another, but one has the dominate color of the other's secondary color. And perhaps a bit of plasma lighting storm in both of opposite color if possible. Or some sort of Cosmic energy.

What about the human spline idea? Its never been done.
popcorn.gif

Jun 24, 2015 at 4:39 PM Post #12,094 of 36,041
  Just got a shipping notification for my Savants. I can't wait to get them on Friday (Hopefully don't get held in customs).

That cnet review only furthers my excitement for them.

Thanks for the quick processing of the order.

Just wondering if the BTS are shipping as well as I read your earlier post that they have sold out?

BTS is not shipping at this time as we are out, you will receive an email today if a BTS was not included with your Savant.

Jun 24, 2015 at 4:51 PM Post #12,101 of 36,041
Don't worry I thought "spleen" was well in my head. Either way, still unsanitary lol.

It's a combo of spleen and spine...

Or according to the dictionary "a rectangular key fitting into grooves in the hub and shaft of a wheel, especially one formed integrally with the shaft that allows movement of the wheel on the shaft."

Jun 24, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #12,102 of 36,041
It's a combo of spleen and spine...

Or according to the dictionary "[COLOR=222222]a rectangular key fitting into grooves in the hub and shaft of a wheel, especially one formed integrally with the shaft that allows movement of the wheel on the shaft."[/COLOR]

All this dismembering talk lol... I'm like that nova police guy at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy:

"Actually... that's still murder... One of the worst crimes imaginable... So... still illegal..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back