Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 24, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #12,107 of 36,036
Hey guys, I'm interested on getting a custom IEM with Noble. I'm looking for feedback on the Noble 5/5S/5C. How do they compare to Noble 4//4S/4C JH13 pro freqphase or Unique Melody Miracle or Earsonics SM3? Thanks.

Jun 24, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #12,108 of 36,036
  I want a piece of the glove in my faceplate. Priceless.

You better be specific.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 24, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #12,109 of 36,036

Its BRILLIANT, plus its all under lacquer, so, you could ask for someone famous to donate. Get your favorite actor or sports figure, etc etc.
wink_face.gif

How about a kidney stone or something? 

Jun 24, 2015 at 5:25 PM Post #12,116 of 36,036

Awesome.  Get one large enough and carve a Prestige out of it.  Would probably suck pretty bad for whoever passed it :p

Ouch. Literally. 

Jun 24, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #12,117 of 36,036
Just got a Linum Bax long cable in for my K10's.  Wanted something longer than the standard cable to make it easier to reach my amp at home but didn't want to wait weeks and weeks on a custom cable.

This thing is super thin.  I'm afraid I'm going to break it by breathing on it.  I'm not going to compare cables to see if I can determine sound quality as I'm not keen on switching back and forth and wearing out my sockets, but so far, the sound quality either hasn't changed or has changed so little it's not worth worrying about.  Overall though, if like me, you want something a bit longer but don't want to wait on a custom cable, this seems like a solid offering.

Jun 24, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #12,118 of 36,036
  Just got a Linum Bax long cable in for my K10's.  Wanted something longer than the standard cable to make it easier to reach my amp at home but didn't want to wait weeks and weeks on a custom cable.

This thing is super thin.  I'm afraid I'm going to break it by breathing on it.  I'm not going to compare cables to see if I can determine sound quality as I'm not keen on switching back and forth and wearing out my sockets, but so far, the sound quality either hasn't changed or has changed so little it's not worth worrying about.  Overall though, if like me, you want something a bit longer but don't want to wait on a custom cable, this seems like a solid offering.

My problem with the long BaX is that (real or perceived) its thinness makes its length almost unbearable, especially since it's prone to tangle even if you take care with storage. A good cable though, for sure.

Jun 24, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #12,119 of 36,036

Linum are nice. For me they add just a little bit of warmth IMHO which may or may not be a good thing, depending on the sig of your IEMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back